Subject : Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude
Specializing in Governance and Management, Prof. K M Pathi has spent more than two decades in teaching and training Officers of Higher Civil Services (IAS, IPS) both Indian & Foreign. Further, he has addressed and conducted Behavioural Competencies & Performance workshops for Senior Management of Corporate & Public Sector Undertakings such as Air India & Coal India Ltd.
He is also actively involved in the preparation of Training Modules and Curriculum for various Institutions and Universities. With more than 34 publications, he also acts as a Consultant to Government Departments in institutional projects of public importance. Over the years, he has delivered keynote addresses & lectures at prominent institutions such as:
- Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNAA) Mussoorie, Uttarakhand
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy, Hyderabad
- Bureau of Parliamentary Studies and Training, Parliament of India, New Delhi
- Centre for Professional Development in Higher Education, University of Delhi
- National Centre for Good Governance, New Delhi