The objectives of e governance are as follows-
- One of the basic objectives of e-governance is to make every information of the government available to all in the public interest.
- One of its goals is to create a cooperative structure between the government and the people and to seek help and advice from the people, to make the government aware of the problems of the people.
- To increase and encourage people’s participation in the governance process.
- e-Governance improves the country’s information and communication technology and electronic media, with the aim of strengthening the country’s economy by keeping governments, people and businesses in tune with the modern world.
- One of its main objectives is to establish transparency and accountability in the governance process.
- To reduce government spending on information and services.