Preliminary Exam, the very initial round of UPSC CSE Examination, poses a myriad of challenges to the aspirants. Even the experienced candidates fail to make their mark in this round of examination.
Thus, the intriguing and challenging nature of the exam leaves every aspirant with a lot of queries which goes unanswered.
With Prelims round the corner we have been receiving Queries from students to improve their Prelims scores and face the odds in examination with grit and confidence.
We have compiled all these Queries received and We will be answering one popular Question every 7-10 days. We hope these detailed answers by Prelims Expert would help you prepare better and perform the best in the Prelims Exam 2021.
FAQs Prelims Series
- How to stay motivated to conquer Prelims?
- The Journey to Prelims: through Crests & Troughs
- Fail to plan, plan to fail (Prelims)
- Face Prelims – Don’t let it Faze you!
- [ FAQs Prelims Series ] : How to go about the UPSC Prelims paper to finish it in time?
- [ FAQs Prelims Series ] : I am consistently scoring low in mock tests, what should I do?
- [ FAQs Prelims Series ] : How to prepare map-based questions for UPSC Prelims strategically?
- [ FAQs Prelims Series ] : How to reduce mistakes in the UPSC Prelims Examination?