Environmental science is a multidisciplinary science whose basic aspects have a direct relevance to every section of the society. Its main aspects are:
- Conservation of nature and natural resources.
- Conservation of biological diversity.
- Control of environmental pollution.
- Stabilization of human population and environment
- Social issues in relation to development and environment.
- Development of a non-polluting renewable energy system and providing a new dimension to the nation’s security.