Starts from : 17th June 2023
Fee: Rs. 9000/- incl taxes
Total : 8 Tests(4 Sectional + 4 Full Length)
The current UPSC trend emphasises the necessity of excelling in all disciplines, especially optional subjects. Not only should one be eqipped with information, but also to put the knowledge into practice.
In this regard, Insights IAS makes every effort to simulate UPSC papers so that you can learn to produce quality responses. The PSIR Mains Test Series allows you to hone your answer writing abilities and gain an advantage in the Optional subject. Answer writing practice, along with coaching, evaluation, and PSIR Current Affairs information, will make your preparation simple and effective.
We are glad to share that our PSIR test series students have bagged ranks –
Netra Meti AIR 326 (2020), Akshat Ayush AIR 106 (2021), Garima AIR 220(2021), Saurab Narendra AIR 198(2022), P Sravan Kumar AIR 222(2022), Swathika R P AIR 456(2022), Ruthwik Sai Kotte AIR 558(2022), Joshi Vikram Narasinha AIR 590(2022), Thummala Saikrishna Reddy AIR 640(2022).
- Starts from 17th June 2023
- Total 8 Tests: 4 Sectional tests & 4 Full length tests
- Tests are available both online & offline
- Evaluation only by our faculty, Nikhil sir
- One to One feedback will be provided
- Evaluation will be done within 7days
- PSIR CA updates will be provided
- Limited only 30 Students
*Note: Validity of the test series is till end of Mains 2023. No paper will be evaluated after that nor any exchange of course will be entertained.
Synopsis or model answers will not be provided, but access to a few current affairs parts of PSIR will be provided.
One-on-one discussion is available with the faculty
Best answers of students will be shared on the group
- NIKHIL K GOWDA is doing his Masters of Public Policy (2019-2021) from National law School India University (NLSIU) Bengaluru.
- Interned as a Political consultant to various parties in Karnataka
- Co-ordinated with Ballari District administration with respect to study of utilization of DMF in mining affected regions
- Interned with Sakhi Trust in Hospet on Gender workshop
- Has written article on India’s No First use policy Published in Lokniti & Organizer
- Currently Researching on Impact of India’s Neighborhood First policy as part of his Dissertation
- Has written 4 Mains, 2IFS Mains, given 2 UPSC Interviews
- Has been guiding students with respect UPSC preparation from past 4 years, his area of expertise are PSIR optional, Polity, IR, and Modern India.
For any queries contact,
mail : email@example.com
Contact: 08069405205 (toll free)
- Follow us on our Official TELEGRAM Channel HERE
- Subscribe to Our Official YouTube Channel HERE
- Our Official Facebook Page HERE
- Follow us on Twitter HERE
- Follow our Instagram ID HERE
- Subscribe to Our Podcast Channel HERE