Welcome to Insights IAS – an institute that has been at the forefront of UPSC Civil Services Preparation since its inception, pioneering online learning and several other offline initiatives. Today, we are thrilled to present to you our highly anticipated Integrated Prelims-cum-Mains Test Series (IPM) for the UPSC CSE 2024 exam. But that’s not all, we have even more exciting news!
We are pleased to announce a scholarship test for IPM 2024 – the Integrated Prelims Cum Mains Test Series 2024, which will take place on March 5th, 2023 in the online mode. It has been utilized by toppers such as Yash Jaluka (AIR-4 2021) and Meera K (AIR-6 2021) among several others.
Our experience in guiding thousands of aspirants has taught us that the integrated approach of preparation and practice has proven to be one of the most rational and practical approaches to date. The saying “Read to remember and Write to retain” holds true based on our experience of guiding several thousand aspirants. We have learnt that it’s essential for aspirants to not only read and learn from textbooks but also to analyze, understand, and apply the concepts learned in a structured format. This approach enables them to identify mistakes quickly as they practice and improve the quality and speed of their answer writing and solving multiple-choice questions.
The Core Philosophy of IPM program is to provide a SINGLE timetable that covers both the Prelims and Mains Syllabus in a holistic manner, enabling students to complete the syllabus part by part and be tested on it from the point of Prelims (MCQs) and Mains (Descriptive Answers) simultaneously.
Abraham Lincoln had said, “If I had five minutes to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first three sharpening my axe.”
Undoubtedly, every serious aspirant spends a lot of time fine-tuning their preparation but often fail to find a program that aids in sharpening their preparation (AXE) that has the potential to give them commensurate returns.
The IPM program with its methodology ensures:
- Inculcation of discipline and exhaustive preparation for both Prelims and Mains in a single go with a perfectly planned timetable to keep you focused, busy, and consistent throughout the year.
- Hassle-free preparation as whatever you read in the intervening period between two tests, the same portion will be tested from the perspective of both Prelims and Mains.
- Adoption of the success-guaranteed EBS Approach(Essential, Breakthrough & Simulation) to STEP-UP the difficulty level gradually, making you more competitive and ensuring that you inculcate the art of inter-disciplinary linkages in your question-solving and answer-writing skills in both Prelims & Mains.
FEATURES OF IPM Test Series:
- Provides a SINGLE timetable that comprehensively covers both the Prelims & Mains Syllabus
- 106 tests in total: Prelims : 54 Tests( 38 GS + 16 CSAT ) and Mains: 52 Tests ( 42 GS + 10 Essays)
- EBS (Essential, Breakthrough & Simulation) Approach:
- ESSENTIAL approach: emphasizes on building the basics
- BREAKTHROUGH approach: tests the ability to link facts and concepts with Current Affairs.
- SIMULATION approach: tests aspirants in an exam like environment to help them consolidate and finally put to test the effectiveness of their preparation.
- Personalized one-on-one Mentorship: An endeavor to help students, motivate them & to provide the right guidance. The mentorship will be done via telephonic conversation for online students and in-person for Offline students.
- Time-Bound & Holistic Evaluation
- Detailed, well-researched synopsis will be made available for all the tests. Hardcopy of synopsis will be provided for students writing tests in the offline mode on the scheduled date.
- Rapid Discussion Classes: will provide the right guidance & clarity regarding the test syllabus and booklists. These discussions will give a precise roadmap for your preparation for the upcoming test.
- Flexibility: Tests can be taken up any time before the MAINS 2024.
- Questions paper & Solutions discussion videos: for better clarification of demands of the question will be live-streamed & the recorded videos of the same will be made available within 24-48 hours from the date of scheduled test discussion.
- Guaranteed evaluation of minimum 2 SECURE Answers
- Guidance over ZOOM SESSIONS every 15 days: To ensure our test series students are progressing well, we’ll conduct Zoom sessions every 15 days led by Vinay Sir and subject experts. These sessions will allow us to monitor their progress, address difficulties, and provide feedback.
- Doubts Clarification on DISQUS platform: a dedicated team will be available to clear all your doubts on the tests within 24 hours.
- Value Added Material: The PRIME Magazine(soft copy) will be provided for FREE
- Insta Preparatory Classes: Previous Years’ UPSC Papers + Discussion & Strategy Videos
- Before the start of the Simulation Round, we will be providing classes with tips and techniques for scoring well in prelims and other strategy classes.
- Bonus Offer: Free MAINS Test series (post Prelims : I-WIL 2024) upon completion of all the PRELIMS & MAINS Tests (with minimum 10% marks) on the scheduled date.
MAINS Specific Features:
Click Here to view the features available in our Insta Courses portal for Mains Test Series
- Time-bound & Holistic Evaluation: Evaluation of the answer booklets written on the scheduled test date will be ensured before the next test. Evaluation of the test booklets written on dates other than the test dates will be made available within 7 WORKING DAYS. Our quality evaluation will effectively scrutinize the flaws in your answer writing in a holistic way. Our diverse parameters of scrutiny for GS, ESSAY & Ethics papers are shown below.
Prelims Specific Features in the Portal
Click Here to view the features available in our Insta Courses portal for Prelims Test Series
- Discussion videos of the Prelims Test papers for GS
- Detailed Analytical Assessment System: We have brought in the widest analytics for post-test analysis. Your portal will be your guide for improvement in your performance – you can analyze your strengths, subjects & skills to improve upon, question paper analysis is provided based on categories and difficulty levels. You will also be given an all India rank and a scorecard.
- Multiple re-takes of the tests will be enabled two months before prelims so that you can revise multiple times (Online Only).
Detailed explanation of the timetable and tips to follow the timetable:
- It is designed to ensure that you will complete every subject in 3 rounds
- 1st Round is Essential round where you can expect the questions to check your conceptual understanding.
- 2nd Round is Breakthrough round where you will apply knowledge and skills to solve the questions
- 3rd Round is Simulation round where the entire paper mimics UPSC Papers and prepares you to tackle any kind of question.
2. Time Gap Between tests in Essential round is kept at 12 days. This will provide you ample time to cover the syllabus. Even if you are not able to complete the syllabus, do not panic, as you will be covering it again during the Revision tests and in the 2nd round.
3. Time Gap between the tests in Breakthrough round is kept at 10 days (except GS-4 MAINS TESTS for which the gap is 6 days) since you would have covered the syllabus once already during the essential round. Again, Revision Tests of Breakthrough round will equip you with confidence of having covered the syllabus 4 times by now. In the Breakthrough Round you will also be covering important releases by Government from which questions are expected every year – INDIA YEAR BOOK , ECONOMIC SURVEY & BUDGET.
4. There will be an Essay test after every full length GS Test.
5. The Simulation Round Mimics the UPSC exam and ensures you are well prepared for any kind of paper in the exam.
–Simulation Tests will have GS as well as CSAT on the same day so that you get acclimatized to the UPSC Prelims exam.
–The MAINS examination in the simulation round will be conducted in 2 sets after Prelims exam.
Note on Sources Mentioned:
- In all cases except otherwise specifically mentioned we will follow New NCERTs
- Economy: 10th Edition of Ramesh Singh
- Modern India: The latest edition of Spectrum Publication or Struggle for India’s Independence – Bipin Chandra.
- Current Affairs: We will be covering Current Affairs of the intervening period between tests for all the upcoming tests from multiple sources. However, depending on the importance and need we may cover current affairs of previous months’ too.
- Map Based Questions: We suggest you to complete an exercise of Map work with an emphasis on political and physical maps of places in news. In due course of time, we will compile the important places in news and how to practice map-based questions on them.
- Other parts of the syllabus: (National Parks/Biosphere Reserves etc. + Regional and International bodies + Tribes of India): We will share a break-up of the plan and resources to study from.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF OFFLINE TEST SERIES:
- INSTANT RESULTS of prelims tests
The scholarship details are as follows:
- Top 5 Ranks: 100% Scholarship worth Rs. 39,500/-
- Ranks 6-25: 25% Scholarship
- Ranks 26-50: 15% Scholarship
- Ranks 51-100: 10% Scholarship
Insights IAS was founded by Mr. Vinay Kumar GB with the noble intention of providing accessible, inclusive & quality guidance to every single aspirant. Keeping the core philosophy of the institute in mind, we are providing scholarship to female, transgender and specially-abled aspirants too.
Special scholarship for Female aspirants:
- Top 5 ranks: 100% Scholarship
Specially abled & transgender aspirants: 50% Scholarship
The scholarship test details are as follows:
Date: 5th March, 2023
Mode: Online only
Type: MCQs (100Qs)
Marks per Question: 2 marks
Negative Marking: 0.67 marks
Duration: 1 hour
The IPM-2024 Test series starts on: 27th March, 2023
Fee: Rs. 39,500/-
Early Bird Discount: 10% valid till 15th March,2023
Old Subscriber Discount: 10%
What matters is your success – for you and us. Merely joining the IPM Test Series will not make you clear the exam. We will provide all the resources and support possible. But it is up to you- how resourceful you are & how well you choose to utilize our services and guidance. We want you to join our Insights IAS family ONLY if you are 100% committed to your goals. We want dedicated individuals who are willing to work hard. Insights IAS will be your faithful companion till your last step in this marathon journey.
“There is only 1 way to bridge the perceived gap between a person and his/her/their greatest dreams, and that is TO BEGIN!”- Richie Norton
Take the first step; make a decision that will change the trajectory of your life! Join us and work smartly to fulfill your dream. We eagerly look forward to welcoming you onboard as our student soon. Come visit us, your dream is worth pursuing.
Terms and conditions:
- Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Insights IAS reserves all the rights to make any changes to the test series like schedule of the test series etc.
- At any point of time, subscription will not carry forward to next series even if the subscriber doesn’t write a single test under the subscribed test series package.
- Course is Valid till MAINS 2024 (Prelims tests are valid till Prelims 2024)
For any queries contact,
mail : email@example.com
Phone no.: 08069405205