On this auspicious occasion of the Festival of Lights : Diwali, Insights IAS is glad to launch our much acclaimed IPM Test Series for UPPSC! In pursuance of our mission of further democratizing access to knowledge and resources, we take immense pride in extending our quality guidance to UPPSC through IPM Test Series ! And we have exciting festive season offers… read till the end to know more!
The year 2022 is almost coming to an end. UPPSC CSE Prelims will be here before you know it. Time flies. Do not procrastinate or waste time & regret after Prelims 2023 that you could have done more- “I wish I had done X,Y,Z…”
Remember, that every attempt at this exam is an investment of 1 full year.
Give it your 100% NOW & ace the exam in 2023.
If you are planning to take UPPSC CSE 2023- it is time to get disciplined & consistent. But how can one ensure consistent preparation & incremental improvements? One of the smartest ways to ensure the above is by joining a good test series.
Our flagship initiative- IPM Test series for UPSC has been beneficial to many UPSC Toppers. Read below to know more.
Gamini Singla(AIR-3 in UPSC CSE 2021) was a student of our acclaimed initiative : the mini-IPM Test series.
Watch her talk about her UPSC experience at the InsightsIAS felicitation ceremony conducted at Bengaluru.
Similar such initiative is extended for UPPSC now as well.
The integrated approach of preparation and practice has time and again proven to be one of the most rational and practical approaches to clear the exam. It is said:“Read to remember and Write to Retain”. Based on our experience of guiding several thousands of aspirants, we have learnt that it is indeed true. It is important for an aspirant to not only read and learn from textbooks, but also to analyse, understand and apply the concepts learnt in a structured format. This will help them to commit mistakes faster, while they practice and improve the quality as well as speed of answer writing & solving MCQs.
The Core Philosophy of IPM program is to provide a SINGLE timetable that covers both the Prelims and Mains Syllabus in a holistic manner, enabling students to complete the syllabus part by part and be tested on it from the point of Prelims (MCQs) and Mains (Descriptive Answers) simultaneously.
Abraham Lincoln had said, “If I had five minutes to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first three sharpening my axe.”
Undoubtedly, every serious aspirant spends a lot of time fine-tuning their preparation but often fail to find a program that aids in sharpening their preparation (AXE) that has the potential to give them commensurate returns.
Like an AXE, the IPM with its methodology, will:
- Inculcate the habit of discipline & ensure exhaustive preparation for both Prelims and MAINS in a single go with a perfectly planned timetable to keep you focused, busy and consistent throughout the year.
- Ensures a hassle free preparation as whatever you read in the intervening period between two tests, the same portion will be tested from the perspective of both Prelims and MAINS.
- Adoption of the success-guaranteed EBS Approach*(Essential, Breakthrough & Simulation) to STEP-UP the difficulty level gradually, making you more competitive and ensuring that you inculcate the art of inter-disciplinary linkages in your question-solving and answer-writing skills in both Prelims & MAINS.
Features of IPM
- Perfectly planned single timetable for both Prelims & MAINS to keep you focused, busy and consistent throughout the year.
MAINS Specific Features:
You can go through the features available in the portal through the below link.
Click Here for details of Features available in our portal for Mains Test Series
- One-to-One Mentorship: An endeavor to help students, motivate them & to provide the right guidance. The mentorship will be done via telephonic conversation for online students and in-person for Offline students (Lucknow).
- Time-bound & Holistic Evaluation: Evaluation of the answer booklets written on the scheduled test date will be ensured before the next test. Evaluation of the test booklets written on dates other than the test dates will be made available within 5-7 WORKING DAYS. Our quality evaluation will effectively scrutinize the flaws in your answer writing in a holistic way. Our diverse parameters of scrutiny for GS, ESSAY & Ethics papers are shown below.
- DETAILED ANALYTICAL ASSESSMENT SYSTEM in Prelims for the analysis of your strengths, subjects & skills to work upon.
- Synopsis: Detailed, well researched synopsis will be made available for all mains tests.
- Accessibility: Choose either Online or Offline as your mode for every test on the go.
- Flexibility: All the Mains tests are flexible and can be taken up any time before the MAINS 2023.
Prelims Specific Features in the Portal
- Cover unconventional portion through MCQs
- DETAILED ANALYTICAL ASSESSMENT SYSTEM: We have brought in the widest analytics for post-test analysis. Your portal itself will be your guide for improvement in your performance – you can analyze your strengths, subjects & skills to improve upon, question paper analysis based on categories and difficulty level , All India Rank , your scorecard & Leader board, etc.
- Multiple re-takes of the tests will be enabled two months before prelims so that you can revise multiple times (Online Only).
We hope that you have gone through this article thoroughly before making the decision to sign up. Following this integrated preparation is TOUGH! It requires sincerity, dedication, discipline and a passion to achieve one’s goal(of clearing the exam!). Join only if you are serious about making progress and improving with each test. We truly believe that each one of you’ll have the ability to get AIR-1! Then what stops most? It is the lack of the right strategy and guidance!
Starts from : 10th November 2022
IPM for UPPSC 2023 : Rs 15500/- (Inclusive of all taxes)
- 10% off till 10th Nov. 2022
Old Subscribers Discount: 15%
Terms and conditions:
- Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- InsightsIAS reserves all the rights to make any changes to the test series like schedule of the test series etc.
- At any point of time, subscription will not carry forward to next series even if the subscriber doesn’t write a single test under the subscribed test series package.
- Course is Valid till MAINS 2023 (Prelims part is valid till Prelims 2023)
For any queries contact,
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org