On this auspicious occasion of the Festival of Lights : Diwali, Insights IAS is back with our flagship test series : the IPM 5.0 & YLM 5.0 ! And we have exciting festive season offers… read till the end to know more![ We have introtroduced IPM+ (IPM+Optional Tests)
& IPM++ (IPM+CSAT Classes
+Optional Tests) as part of IPM 4.0. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE]
The year 2022 is almost coming to an end. UPSC CSE Prelims will be here before you know it. Time flies. Do not procrastinate or waste time & regret after Prelims 2023 that you could have done more- “I wish I had done X,Y,Z…”
Remember, that every attempt at this exam is an investment of 1 full year.
Give it your 100% NOW & ace the exam in 2023.
If you are planning to take UPSC CSE 2023- it is time to get disciplined & consistent. But how can one ensure consistent preparation & incremental improvements? One of the smartest ways to ensure the above is by joining a good test series.
Gamini Singla(AIR-3 in UPSC CSE 2021) was a student of our acclaimed initiative : the mini-IPM Test series.
Watch her talk about her UPSC experience at the InsightsIAS felicitation ceremony conducted at Bengaluru.
The integrated approach of preparation and practice has time and again proven to be one of the most rational and practical approaches to clear the exam. It is said:“Read to remember and Write to Retain”. Based on our experience of guiding several thousands of aspirants, we have learnt that it is indeed true. It is important for an aspirant to not only read and learn from textbooks, but also to analyse, understand and apply the concepts learnt in a structured format. This will help them to commit mistakes faster, while they practice and improve the quality as well as speed of answer writing & solving MCQs.
The Core Philosophy of IPM program is to provide a SINGLE timetable that covers both the Prelims and Mains Syllabus in a holistic manner, enabling students to complete the syllabus part by part and be tested on it from the point of Prelims (MCQs) and Mains (Descriptive Answers) simultaneously.
Abraham Lincoln had said, “If I had five minutes to chop down a tree, I’d spend the first three sharpening my axe.”
Undoubtedly, every serious aspirant spends a lot of time fine-tuning their preparation but often fail to find a program that aids in sharpening their preparation (AXE) that has the potential to give them commensurate returns.
Like an AXE, the IPM with its methodology, will:
- Inculcate the habit of discipline & ensure exhaustive preparation for both Prelims and MAINS in a single go with a perfectly planned timetable to keep you focused, busy and consistent throughout the year.
- Ensures a hassle free preparation as whatever you read in the intervening period between two tests, the same portion will be tested from the perspective of both Prelims and MAINS.
- Adoption of the success-guaranteed EBS Approach*(Essential, Breakthrough & Simulation) to STEP-UP the difficulty level gradually, making you more competitive and ensuring that you inculcate the art of inter-disciplinary linkages in your question-solving and answer-writing skills in both Prelims & MAINS.
|PRELIMS TESTS:||ESSAY||General Studies(EBS)||Mains(EBS+Essay)|
|Total:47||Total: 10||Essential Tests: 11||Total Tests: 43|
|GS : 31||Sectional Topics: 8||Breakthrough Tests: 14|
|CSAT : 16||All Topics : 2||Simulation Tests: 8|
Features of IPM
- InsightsIAS has pioneered the EBS (Essential, Breakthrough and Simulation) Approach:
- ESSENTIAL approach: emphasizes on building the basics.
- BREAKTHROUGH approach: tests the ability to link facts and concepts with Current Affairs.
- SIMULATION approach: gives a real-exam like feeling to help aspirants consolidate and finally put to test effectiveness of their preparation.
MAINS Specific Features:
You can go through the features available in the portal through the below link.
Click Here for details of Features available in our portal for Mains Test Series
- One-to-One Mentorship: An endeavor to help students, motivate them & to provide the right guidance. The mentorship will be done via telephonic conversation for online students and in-person for Offline students (Bengaluru, Delhi, Lucknow, Hyderabad and Srinagar).
- Time-bound & Holistic Evaluation: Evaluation of the answer booklets written on the scheduled test date will be ensured before the next test. Evaluation of the test booklets written on dates other than the test dates will be made available within 5-7 WORKING DAYS. Our quality evaluation will effectively scrutinize the flaws in your answer writing in a holistic way. Our diverse parameters of scrutiny for GS, ESSAY & Ethics papers are shown below.
- Rapid Discussion: This initiative of INSIGHTSIAS as a part of IPM provides the right guidance & clarity regarding the test syllabus, books to be studied for it & any other doubts you’ll may have. This will be conducted before every test. These discussions will give a precise roadmap for your preparation for the upcoming test. These discussions will be live-streamed and the recorded videos of the same will be made available within 24-48 hours from the date of scheduled test discussion.
- Flexibility: All the tests are flexible and can be taken up any time before the MAINS 2023.
- Questions paper & Solutions discussion videos: for better clarification of demands of the question will be live-streamed & the recorded videos of the same will be made available within 24-48 hours from the date of scheduled test discussion.
- Synopsis: Detailed, well researched synopsis will be made available for all the tests. Hardcopy of synopsis will be provided for students writing tests in the offline mode.
- If you write all IPM tests on time, Mains Test Series – 2023(I-WIL 2023) will be FREE for you.
Prelims Specific Features in the Portal
Click Here for details of Features available in our portal for Prelims Test Series
- Discussion videos of the Prelims Test paper(GS)
- Cover unconventional portion through MCQs
- DETAILED ANALYTICAL ASSESSMENT SYSTEM: We have brought in the widest analytics for post-test analysis. Your portal itself will be your guide for improvement in your performance – you can analyze your strengths, subjects & skills to improve upon, question paper analysis based on categories and difficulty level , All India Rank , your scorecard & Leader board, etc.
- Multiple re-takes of the tests will be enabled two months before prelims so that you can revise multiple times (Online Only).
- INSTA 30, a dedicated prelims oriented monthly magazine to expedite the revision of monthly current affairs.
- INSTA Boosters, a dedicated prelims oriented compendium of static syllabus, will be made available 2 months before the prelims.
- Discuss and get your doubts cleared by experts as well as peers in the Portal
- Experience the real competition with our huge serious aspirant base.
- Go the Extra mile: At least two answers posted for the Questions of our SECURE initiative on the All New test portal will be evaluated without fail .
Detailed explanation of the timetable and tips to follow the timetable:
1. Timetable is so designed that we complete every subject in 3 rounds
- 1st Round is Essential round where you can expect questions mostly to check your conceptual understanding.
- 2nd Round is Breakthrough round where you will apply knowledge and skills to solve the questions (link for skills & intelligent guessing is given at the end of the document)
- 3rd Round is Simulation round where the entire paper mimics UPSC Prelims Paper and prepares you to tackle any kind of question.
2. Time Gap Between tests in Essential round is kept 9 days (in 95% of the cases except during Sundays and Festivals & Revision Test) as it is the 1st time that you will be covering the syllabus. Even if you are not able to complete the syllabus, do not panic, as you will be covering during the Revision tests and also the 2nd round.
3. Time Gap between the tests in Breakthrough round is reduced to 6 days (except GS-4 MAINS TESTS) having known that you would have covered the syllabus during elementary round. Again, Revision Tests of Breakthrough round will equip you with confidence of having covered the syllabus 4 times by now. In the Breakthrough Round you will also be covering important releases by Government from which questions are mostly expected every year – INDIA YEAR BOOK , ECONOMIC SURVEY & BUDGET.
4. Before the start of the Simulation Round, we will be providing you classes with tips and techniques in scoring high in prelims and also a few other important classes.
5. The Simulation Round Mimics the UPSC exam and ensures you are well prepared for any kind of paper in the exam. We try to nudge you with the difficulty level and out of the box questions.
–Alternate Simulation Tests will have GS as well as CSAT on the same day so that you get acclimatized to the UPSC Prelims exam.
–The MAINS examination in the simulation round will be conducted in 2 sets. One before UPSC CSE Prelims Exam and the other set post-prelims exam.
6. Note on Sources Mentioned:
- In all cases except otherwise specifically mentioned we will follow New NCERTs
- Economy: 10th Edition of Ramesh Singh will be referred.
- Modern India: Refer to either Latest edition of Spectrum Publication or Struggle for India’s Independence – Bipin Chandra.
- Current Affairs: We will be covering Current Affairs of the intervening period between tests for all the upcoming tests from multiple sources. However, depending on the importance and need we may cover current affairs of previous months’ too.
- Map Based Questions: We suggest students to complete on exercise of Map work of all important political and physical geography. Emphasis should be on political and physical maps of places in news.
In due course of time we will compile the important places in news and how to practice map-based questions on them.
Other parts of the syllabus: (National Parks/Biosphere Reserves etc. + Regional and International bodies + Tribes of India): We will share a break-up of the plan and resources to study and attempt this part of the syllabus in due time.
All NEW FEATURES OF IPM:
- GUIDANCE OVER ZOOM SESSIONS every 15 days: We find it important to have a connect with test series students to check on their progress, any difficulty faced, if they are able to follow the strategy and tests and understand if they are improving every day. In this regard, we will be conducting a Zoom session every 15 days by Vinay Sir, prelims and subject experts.
- Doubts Clarification on DISQUS platform: a dedicated team will be available to clear all your doubts on the tests within 24 hours.
- PRIME Notes (Prelims Cum Mains Enrichment Notes) will be provided for free
SPECIAL FEATURES OF OFFLINE TEST SERIES:
- INSTANT RESULTS of prelims tests
- Hardcopy of answer keys and synopsis provided[/su_box]
We hope that you have gone through this article thoroughly before making the decision to sign up. Following this integrated preparation is TOUGH! It requires sincerity, dedication, discipline and a passion to achieve one’s goal(of clearing the exam!). Join only if you are serious about making progress and improving with each test. We truly believe that each one of you’ll have the ability to get AIR-1! Then what stops most? It is the lack of the right strategy and guidance!
UPSC CSE 2023 is exactly 217 days away!
What are you waiting for? Do not delay! You can be a topper too!
Starts from : 4th November 2022
IPM 5.0 : Rs 32000/- (Inclusive of all taxes)
- 20% off till 3rd Oct. 2022
15% off till 10th Oct. 2022
Old Subscribers Discount:25%
All the OGP & CORE students of INSIGHTSIAS and subscribers of various test series programs (Prelims or MAINS) will get an exclusive discount of 25%
Terms and conditions:
- Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- InsightsIAS reserves all the rights to make any changes to the test series like schedule of the test series etc.
- At any point of time, subscription will not carry forward to next series even if the subscriber doesn’t write a single test under the subscribed test series package.
- Course is Valid till MAINS 2023 (Prelims part is valid till Prelims 2023)
For any queries contact,
mail : email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org