Hello Dear Students!
We are delighted to share that several questions- from the Essay paper, GS Papers & Optional papers were directly from our various test series initiatives and the SECURE initiative! And NO, this article is not about “claiming” X questions came from our initiatives. Instead, we want to enlighten you all about the benefits of following our FREE initiative: SECURE, our various test series: I-WIL, IPM, IPM+, IPM++, YLM, or CORE batch in a CONSISTENT and DISCIPLINED manner.
Why must one follow any initiative diligently and consistently?
- It will help you’ll improve in an incremental manner
- We provide FREE evaluation for answers written on our website under our SECURE initiative and effective feedback and personal mentorship for our various test series initiatives
- Feedback will help one improve upon their weak areas and strengthen their strengths
- Our synopsis prepared by several experts in the field will help you’ll gather content and build a sound and relevant knowledge base to deal with ANY questions in an effective manner. We provide FREE SYNOPSIS for SECURE too!
- Our test series also included video discussions by top faculty
- The FREE Weekly Sunday ESSAY challenge on our website is a very beneficial initiative! Avinash V(AIR-31) and our OGP student got the 2nd highest marks in essays because he used to practice weekly in a consistent manner. And YES! We post a free synopsis too!
We have outlined the number of similar questions that appeared in our various test series initiatives and SECURE initiative below:
PLEASE CHECK THE NUMBER OF SIMILAR QUESTIONS FROM OUR VARIOUS TEST SERIES (IPM, YLM, CORE BATCH, I-WIL) OF 2022 THAT APPEARED IN UPSC MAINS 2022:
UPSC MAINS 2022 ESSAY PAPER
Q3 – FROM CORE BATCH ESSAY PAPER TEST 63
UPSC Q3 – CORE BATCH INTENSIVE TEST 24
GS-1 UPSC MAINS 2022
INSTA CLASSES 2022 Q = UPSC Q4 ROCKS
IPM 2022 2.0 TEST4 – Q12 ON OCEAN CURRENTS = UPSC GS1 Q14 ON OCEAN CURRENTS
IPM 2022 2.0 – TEST 24 Q9 WORK FROM HOME= UPSC Q8 IMPACT OF WORK FROM HOME ON FAMILY
UPSC Q11 WAS ASKED INDIRECTLY IN OUR IPM TEST SERIES
PART OF OUR IPM TEST SERIES
GS-2 UPSC MAINS 2022
QUESTION ON GATI SHAKTI WAS ASKED IN IWIL TEST SERIES
Q3 ON DECENTRALISATION OF POWER WAS PART OF OUR IWIL TEST SERIES
Qn ON RPA WAS PART OF OUR IWIL TEST SERIES 2022
QN ON BMSTEC – QN ON SIMILAR LINES WAS ASKED IN OUR IWIL TEST SERIES 2022
Qn ON ECI WAS PART OF IWIL TEST SERIES
QN ON I2U2 WAS PART OF IWIL TEST 16
GS-3 UPSC MAINS 2022
QN ON VACCINE WAS PART OF IWIL 2022
QN ON JAMES WEBB WAS PART OF CORE BATCH 2022
QN ON RENEWABLE ENERGY WAS PART OF IWIL AND IPM 2022
QN ON PPP MODEL- PART OF IWIL 2022
Qn ON FOOD PROCESSING WAS PART OF IWIL TEST 7 2022
QN ON CYBER SECURITY WAS PART OF OUR IWIL 2022 TEST 27
GS-4 ETHICS UPSC MAINS 2022
STEP UP MAINS SIMULATION 2022 = CASE STUDY ON WAR ETHICS AND WHISTLEBLOWING
QUESTIONS THAT APPEARED FROM OUR SECURE INITIATIVE IN GS-1 Paper!
3) Why was there a sudden spurt in famines in colonial India since the mid-eighteenth century? Give reasons. (Answer in 150 words) 10
7) Examine the potential of wind energy in India and explain the reasons for their limited spatial spread. (Answer in 150 words) 10
12. Discuss the main contributions of Gupta period and Chola period to Indian heritage and culture. (Answer in 250 words) 15
14. What are the forces that influence ocean currents? Describe their role in fishing industry of the world. (Answer in 250 words) 15
QUESTIONS THAT APPEARED FROM OUR SECURE INITIATIVE IN GS-2 Paper!
1.“The most significant achievement of modern law in India is the constitutionalization of environmental problems by the Supreme Court.” Discuss this statement with the help of relevant case laws.
3. To what extent, in your opinion, as the decentralisation of power in India changed the governance landscape at the grassroots?
6. The Gati-Shakti Yojana needs meticulous coordination between the government and the private sector to achieve the goal of connectivity. Discuss.
7. The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 remains only a legal document without intense sensitisation of government functionaries and citizens regarding disability. Comment.
8. Reforming the government delivery system through the Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme is a progressive step, but it has its limitations too. Comment.
9. India is an age-old friend of Sri Lanka.’ Discuss India’s role in the recent crisis in Sri Lanka in the light of the preceding statement.
10.Do you think that BIMSTEC is a parallel organisation like the SAARC ? What are the similarities and dissimilarities between the two ? How are Indian foreign policy objectives realized by forming this new organisation ?
12. While the national political parties in India favour centralisation, the regional parties are in favour of State autonomy.” Comment.
14. Critically examine the procedures through which the Presidents of India and France are elected.
18. The Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 remains inadequate in promoting incentive-based system for children’s education without generating awareness about the importance of schooling. Analyse
20. Clean energy is the order of the day.’ Describe briefly India’s changing policy towards climate change in various international fora in the context of geopolitics.
QUESTIONS THAT APPEARED FROM OUR SECURE INITIATIVE IN GS-3 Paper!
1. Why is Public Private Partnership (PPP) required in infrastructural projects? Examine the role of PPP model in the redevelopment of Railway Stations in India. (Answer in 150 words) 10
2. Is inclusive growth possible under market economy? State the significance of financial inclusion in achieving economic growth in India. (Answer in 150 words) 10
3. What are the major challenges of Public Distribution System (PDS) in India? How can it be made effective and transparent? (Answer in 150 words) 10
4. Elaborate the scope and significance of the food processing industry in India. (Answer in 150 words) 10
5. The increase in life expectancy in the country has led to newer health challenges in the community. What are those challenges and what steps need to be taken to meet them? (Answer in 150 words) 10
7. Discuss in detail the photochemical smog emphasizing its formation, effects and mitigation. Explain the 1999 Gothenburg Protocol. (Answer in 150 words) 10
8. Explain the mechanism and occurrence of cloudburst in the context of the Indian subcontinent. Discuss two recent examples. (Answer in 150 words) 10
9. Discuss the types of organised crimes. Describe the linkages between terrorists and organised crime that exist at the national and transnational levels. (Answer in 150 words) 10
10. What are the maritime security challenges in India? Discuss the organisational, technical and procedural initiatives taken to improve the maritime security. (Answer in 150 words) 10
12. Do you think India will meet 50 percent of its energy needs from renewable energy by 2030? Justify your answer. How will the shift of subsidies from fossil fuels to renewables help achieve the above objective? Explain. (Answer in 250 words) 15
14. What is Integrated Farming System? How is it helpful to small and marginal farmers in India? (Answer in 250 words) 15
15. Launched on 25th December, 2021, James Webb Space Telescope has been much in the news since then. What are its unique features which make it superior to its predecessor Space Telescopes ? What are the key goals of this mission ? What potential benefits does it hold for the human race? (Answer in 250 words) 15
16. What is the basic principle behind vaccine development? How do vaccines work? What approaches were adopted by the Indian vaccine manufacturers to produce COVID-19 vaccines? (Answer in 250 words) 15
17. Discuss global warming and mention its effects on the global climate. Explain the control measures to bring down the level of greenhouse gases which cause global warming, in the light of the Kyoto Protocol, 1997. (Answer in 250 words) 15
18. Explain the causes and effects of coastal erosion in India. What are the available coastal management techniques for combating the hazard? (Answer in 250 words) 15
19. What are the different elements of cyber security? Keeping in view the challenges in cyber security, examine the extent to which India has successfully developed a comprehensive National Cyber Security Strategy. (Answer in 250 words) 15
20. Naxalism is a social, economic and developmental issue manifesting as a violent internal security threat. In this context, discuss the emerging issues gest a multilayered strategy to tackle the menace of Naxalism. (Answer in 250 words) 15
QUESTIONS THAT APPEARED FROM OUR SECURE INITIATIVE IN GS-4 Paper!
1. (b) Apart from intellectual competency and moral qualities, empathy and compassion are some of the other vital attributes that facilitate the civil servants to be more competent in tackling the crucial issues or taking critical decisions. Explain with suitable illustrations. (Answer in 150 words) 10
3.(a) Ethics is knowing the difference between what you have the right to do and what is right to do.’-Potter Stewart. (Answer in 150 words) 10
3.(b) “If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.” – Abdul Kalam. (Answer in 150 words) 10
4. (a) What do you understand by term ‘good governance’? How far recent initiatives in terms of e-Governance steps taken by the State have helped the beneficiaries? Discuss with suitable examples. (Answer in 150 words) 10
5.(b) Write short notes on the following in 30 words each :
(i) Constitutional morality
(ii) Conflict of interest
(iii) Probity in public life
(iv) Challenges of digitalization
(v) Devotion to duty
6.(a) Whistle blower, who reports corruption and illegal activities, wrongdoing and misconduct to the concerned authorities, runs the risk of being exposed to grave danger, physical harm and victimization by the vested interests, accused persons and his team. What policy measures would you suggest to strengthen protection mechanism to safeguard the whistle blower? (Answer in 150 words) 10
6.(b) In contemporary world, corporate sector’s contribution in generating wealth and employment is increasing. In doing so, they are bringing in unprecedented onslaught on the climate, environmental sustainability and living conditions of human beings. In this background, do you Responsibility (CSR) is efficient and sufficient enough to fulfill the social roles and responsibilities needed in the corporate work mandated? Critically examine. (Answer in 150 words) 10
Therefore, as you can see- joining any initiative and following it with consistency and discipline will yield high rewards in the exam. There are barely 240 days left for UPSC CSE EXAM 2023. Do not procrastinate anymore! Join a test series or even follow our FREE SECURE initiative regularly! There is no time to waste! This exam requires dedication and PRACTICE!
Do you want to ace the UPSC Exam?
Then START NOW!
Until next time!