Starts from : 25th June 2022
Fee: Rs. 8000/- + GST
Total : 8 Tests(4 Sectional + 4 Full Length)
The Current trend of UPSC reflects the importance of being good at all the subjects including Optionals. It is not just the information that one should be equipped with but also the skills to apply the knowledge.
In this regard, Insights IAS strives its best to simulate UPSC papers so that you will learn to write quality answers. PSIR Mains Test series enables you to improve your answer writing skills and get an extra edge in the Optional subject. Answer writing practice coupled with mentorship, Evaluation and PSIR Current affairs material will make your preparation easy and meaningful.
We are glad to share that our PSIR test series students have bagged ranks – Netra Meti AIR 326 (2020) , Akshat Ayush AIR 106 (2021) , Mehar Panwar AIR 595 (2021).
- Starts from 25th June 2022
- Total 8 Tests: 4 Sectional tests & 4 Full length tests
- Tests are available both online & offline
- Evaluation only by our faculty, Nikhil sir
- One to One feedback will be provided
- Evaluation will be done within 7days
- PSIR CA updates will be provided
- Limited only 20 Students
*Note: Validity of the test series is till end of mains 2022, no paper will be evaluated after that nor any exchange of course will be entertained.
Synopsis or model answers will not be provided, but access to a few current affairs parts of PSIR will be provided
Test discussions videos will be uploaded to the portal and access will be available till the end of mains exam
One-on-one discussion is available with the faculty
Best answers of students will be shared on the group
- NIKHIL K GOWDA is doing his Masters of Public Policy (2019-2021) from National law School India University (NLSIU) Bengaluru.
- Interned as a Political consultant to various parties in Karnataka
- Co-ordinated with Ballari District administration with respect to study of utilization of DMF in mining affected regions
- Interned with Sakhi Trust in Hospet on Gender workshop
- Has written article on India’s No First use policy Published in Lokniti & Organizer
- Currently Researching on Impact of India’s Neighborhood First policy as part of his Dissertation
- Has written 4 Mains, 2IFS Mains, given 2 UPSC Interviews
- Has been guiding students with respect UPSC preparation from past 4 years, his area of expertise are PSIR optional, Polity, IR, and Modern India.
For any queries contact,
mail : email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Bangalore Office (Google Maps) : 7483163074 / 9380863034
Delhi Office (Google Maps) : 7303318519 / 011-49520205
Lucknow Office (Google Maps) : 7897954757
Hyderabad Office (Google Maps) : 8688512637
Srinagar Office(Google Maps) : +91 143560002
- Follow us on our Official TELEGRAM Channel HERE
- Subscribe to Our Official YouTube Channel HERE
- Official Facebook Page HERE
- Follow our Twitter Account HERE
- Follow Our Instagram Account HERE