CURRENT AFFAIRS MODULE FOR PRELIMS 2022
Starts from : 18th April 2022
Fee: Rs. 4500/-
Early Bird Offer: 10% discount till 18th April 2022
Old subscriber Discount : 15%
InsightsIAS is glad to announce Current affairs Module for UPSC Prelims 2022, exclusively in the Offline mode at our Hyderabad Centre under the able Guidance of S.Sathish Kumar Sir.
Current Affairs is the most dynamic syllabus of upsc prelims, and it requires a lot of effort and time to master it. Even after all that, we are not guaranteed about answering these questions confidently. Considering all this, with tremendous experience in the realms of UPSC, Sathish Kumar sir has designed this course in an innovative way to make students overcome these challenges, develop conceptual clarity and equip themselves with required knowledge and understanding to master current affairs in the shortest period, which is a prerequisite for every aspirant who intends to clear the exam.
Availability of the Sathish sir at arm’s reach in InsightsIAS Hyderabad Centre, is an additional advantage for your prelims preparation; the course bridges the void in your preparation and thus simplifies IAS exam preparation.
Current Affairs Module Features:
- It covers 18 months of current affairs in 60 hours.
- Subject Wise discussion of the topics.
- Comprehensive coverage of topics, covering basics wherever required.
- Changing dynamics of UPSC and randomness of questions will be considered during the topic discussions.
- Will discuss MCQs based on these current affairs.
- Personalized One-on-one Mentorship with Sathish Sir himself.
- Previous Year Questions related to topics will be discussed.