InsightsIAS proudly announces – STEP-UP Series 2022 (Simulation Test to Enhance Preparation for UPSC Prelims 2022) – ALL INDIA FREE OPEN MOCK TESTS
STEP-UP SERIES – A concerted effort from InsightsIAS to accelerate your Prelims preparation and guarantee positive results!
Like every year we are launching our FREE ALL INDIA PRELIMS TEST SERIES to gear-up your preparation for Prelims 2022.
It’s time to STEP UP your preparation for Prelims-2022 and clear this phase with utmost confidence!
With the Preliminary exam approaching, Solving Questions and Revision are key to success. In this regard, InsightsIAS is providing free Insta 75 Days Revision plan in which 25 GS and 5 CSAT Questions will be posted everyday by 8pm. Adding to it, to provide exam like feel, we are providing full length prelims tests through STEP UP Series 2022.
STEP-UP Series intends to give students high standard of questions including bouncer questions that can be expected every year from UPSC. InsightsIAS Question Papers are designed keeping in mind UPSC standards enabling aspirants to assess both their preparedness and get a sneak peak into the most important topics during the last leg of your preparation.
A large number of aspirants are expected to register for STEP-UP.
We urge you to do the same, chart out an effective strategy with us and improve your scores!
Details of STEP-UP Series 2022
1.There will be 6 GS Tests and 2 CSAT Tests in total
2. Test Details:
Test 1 : 29th April : General Studies
Test 2: 5th May : General Studies
Test 3: 11th May : General Studies
Test 4 : 11th May : CSAT
Test 5: 17th May : General Studies
Test 6 : 23rd May : General Studies
Test 7 : 29th May : General Studies
Test 8: 29th May : CSAT
3. Tests can be taken only once.
4. Tests are flexible. Tests can be taken anytime before Prelims exam.
5. All India Ranking, Post Test Analysis which includes category wise analysis, difficulty level analysis and your overall performance analysis will be provided soon after the test is submitted.
6. GS tests will be available in both English and Hindi Medium
(You need to give the tests using the same link after the tests are open )
For any queries contact,
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bangalore Office : 7483163074 / 9380863034
Delhi Office : 7303318519 / 011-49520205
Hyderabad Office : 8688512637
- Join our Official Telegram Channel HERE for Motivation and Fast Updates
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel HERE to watch Motivational and New analysis videos