Starts from : 14th July 2021
Early Bird Offer : 30% discount till 9th July 2021
25% discount from 10th July to 15th July 2021
Old Subscriber Discount : 30%
**Special Discount : Subscribers of Intensive Bridge Course for GS 2 Mains will get 40% discount
Time Your Preparation
The prelims is postponed and you are looking to get as much mains preparation as possible. We understand the hustle. Hence we are re-releasing our very successful program for mains 2020 – the Advanced Mains Program for the student community who missed his opportunity to attend the mains program of 2020.
Now is the right time to get serious and get your mains preparation in line with the demands of UPSC. The program covers 3 unconventional but very important modules: Geography, Agriculture and Disaster Management. Along with this there is a session on Answer Writing and Guidance on how to write Essay ( By Vinay Sir).
The course is designed in a Question and Answer approach and every question is discussed and model answers are dictated. This is purposely done to make students understand the different facets to answer writing, how to approach the questions and to improve their writing speed (Oh Yes! There will be a lot of writing 🙂 ).
- Unique answer writing strategies
- Question-Answer approach.
- Intense writing practice
- Covers 140 marks in 35 hrs + comprehensive understanding about mains preparation
- Synopsis/ Value added material is provided on all questions
Bonus Session (LIVE SESSION) DURATION 12 hrs:
- Discussing PYQs of Agriculture, Geography and Disaster Management ( emphasis on last 3 years)
- Discussion on recent issues/ Current affairs relevant to the modules thought in the program
- Designing the timetable to the student subscribed to the program on how to prepare for the next 80 days for prelims and 3 months of mains.
- Doubt clearing Session.
NOTE 1: Students who have previously subscribed may not join the program
NOTE2: The Bonus Sessions are live, the other classes are recorded classes done to the students writing mains 2020..
For any queries contact,
mail : email@example.com
Bangalore Office : 7483163074 / 9380863034
Delhi Office : 9625668123, 7303318519, 011-495-2020-5
Hyderabad Office : 8688512637
- Follow us on our Official TELEGRAM Channel HERE
- Subscribe to Our Official YouTube Channel HERE
- Our Official Facebook Page HERE