ED transfers assets worth ₹8,441.50 cr. to banks

Topics Covered: Statutory, regulatory and various quasi-judicial bodies. ED transfers assets worth ₹8,441.50 cr. to banks: Context: The Enforcement Directorate has transferred assets worth ₹8,441.50 crore to public sector banks that suffered losses to the tune of ₹22,585.83 crore due to frauds committed allegedly by Vijay Mallya, Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi. What’s the issue? …

Sant Kabir Das Jayanti

Topics Covered: Indian culture will cover the salient aspects of Art Forms, Literature and Architecture from ancient to modern times. Sant Kabir Das Jayanti: Context: Kabirdas Jayanti, the birth anniversary of Sant Kabir Das is observed on Jyeshtha Purnima tithi. This year it was on June 24th. About Kabir: Sant Kabir Das was a very renowned …

[इनसाइट्स सिक्योर STHIR- 2021] मिनी सिक्योर रिवीजन टेस्ट: 26 जून 2021

How to Follow Secure Initiative? How to Self-evaluate your answer?  INSIGHTS NEW SECURE – 2020: YEARLONG TIMETABLE   सामान्य अध्ययन– I   1. कबीर के दर्शन पर प्रकाश डालते हुए भक्ति आंदोलन में संत कबीर दास के योगदान पर चर्चा कीजिए। (250 शब्द)  सन्दर्भ:  pib.gov.in   2. दहेज एवं विवाह प्रणालियों के विरुद्ध अपना पक्ष …

[ ದೈನಂದಿನ ಪ್ರಚಲಿತ ಘಟನೆಗಳು ] ದಿನಾಂಕ – 25ನೇ ಜೂನ್ 2021

  ಪರಿವಿಡಿ:  ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ ಅಧ್ಯಯನ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆ 2: 1. ಚುನಾವಣಾ ಬಾಂಡ್‌ಗಳ ಮೂಲಕ ಚುನಾವಣಾ ಟ್ರಸ್ಟ್ ನಿಂದ 3 ಕೋಟಿ ರೂ.ಗಳ ದೇಣಿಗೆ,ಘೋಷಣೆ. 2. ಕರ್ಮಯೋಗಿ ಯೋಜನೆಗಾಗಿ ಕಾರ್ಯಪಡೆ. 3. ಪೀಟರ್ ಪ್ಯಾನ್ ಸಿಂಡ್ರೋಮ್ (PPS). 4. ಶಾಂಘೈ ಸಹಕಾರ ಸಂಘಟನೆಯ ಸಭೆ.   ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ ಅಧ್ಯಯನ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆ 3: 1. ಚಂದ್ರಯಾನ-2. 2. ಅಂಟಾರ್ಕ್ಟಿಕ್ ಒಪ್ಪಂದ ವ್ಯವಸ್ಥೆ.   ಪೂರ್ವಭಾವಿ ಪರೀಕ್ಷೆಗೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ ವಿದ್ಯಮಾನಗಳು: 1. ಕಪ್ಪು ಸಮುದ್ರ. 2. ಪೋಸನ್.   ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ ಅಧ್ಯಯನ …

Insights into Editorial: Blended learning won’t work

    Context: A recent circular by the University Grants Commission (UGC) proposes that all higher educational institutions (HEI) teach 40% of any course online and the rest 60% offline. The concept note circulated by the UGC argues that this “blended mode of teaching” and learning paves the way for increased student engagement in learning, …

[Insights Secure STHIR– 2021] Mini Secure Revision Test: 26 June 2021

  Click on EACH question to post/upload you answers. How to Follow Secure Initiative? How to Self-evaluate your answer?  STHIR – 2021: YEARLONG TIMETABLE Join IPM 3.0 to get an assured review of 2 secure answers everyday   General Studies – 1   1. Discuss the contributions of Sant Kabir Das to Bhakti movement while discussing …

The illicit drug trade in the country continues to hold back economic and social development, while disproportionately impacting the most vulnerable and marginalized. Examine the statement in the backdrop of recently released UN World Drug Report 2021.

  3. The illicit drug trade in the country continues to hold back economic and social development, while disproportionately impacting the most vulnerable and marginalized. Examine the statement in the backdrop of recently released UN World Drug Report 2021. (250 words) Reference: wdr.unodc.org

INSIGHTS करेंट अफेयर्स+ पीआईबी नोट्स [ DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS + PIB Summary in HINDI ] 25 June 2021

  विषयसूची सामान्य अध्ययन-II 1. चुनावी ट्रस्ट द्वारा चुनावी बांड के जरिए 3 करोड़ रुपये के दान की घोषणा 2. मिशन कर्मयोगी हेतु कार्य बल 3. पीटर पैन सिंड्रोम 4. ‘शंघाई सहयोग संगठन’ सम्मलेन   सामान्य अध्ययन-III 1. चंद्रयान-2 2. अंटार्कटिक संधि प्रणाली   प्रारम्भिक परिक्षा हेतु तथ्य 1. काला सागर 2. पोसोन उत्सव   …