Paper 2 of Civil Services Prelims exam – CSAT, is intended to check the aptitude of the aspirants. Though it is only a Qualifying paper, the recent trend of unconventional and tougher papers has made it evident that CSAT could be a game changer and eliminate candidates in the 1st stage itself. However, it is only to remind us not to neglect CSAT paper irrespective of the previous performance in the competitive exams. With practice and conceptual clarity, one can clear CSAT paper with ease.
To allay the fear of CSAT paper by instilling the right foundation of CSAT , we are coming up with a separate course for CSAT in the Online mode as well as Offline mode (Bengaluru Centre) .
Details of CSAT Course:
- Classes will be held in Online mode as well as Offline mode ( Bangalore Centre)
- Starts from : 8th April 2021
- Course Duration : 100+ hours ( 1month)
- 6 Mock Tests + Detailed discussion of Previous Years’ Question Papers
- Classes on fundamentals
- Special focus on RC
- No Use of Formulae – using logical and analytical methods and enhance conceptual understanding
- Time management – using effective and simple techniques
- 1000+ Questions on 35 topics
Fee : 6990/-
Early Bird Discount : 15% till 31st March 2021
10% till 6th April 2021
Old Subscriber Discount : 10%