UPSC Preliminary Exam is getting tougher, more unpredictable and even more challenging year after year. If you acquire the following – Mental Strength, Single-minded Focus and Relentless Endurance against all odds – Nothing can stop you from realizing your dreams!
Have you ever wondered why do Rank Holders or very serious aspirants with years of experience also fail at the Preliminary round at times? And, at the same time, a few freshers clear the Preliminary round with ease.
The answer is CONSISTENCY that this exam needs. No matter how much of experience you have previously, if you are not consistent the year that you are appearing for the exam, you can not be sure of a favorable result.
With a good 100 days for UPSC Prelims, it is the perfect time to shift gears and utilize this opportunity to gain the CONFIDENCE ultimately needed to clear this exam.
CONFIDENCE comes with CONSISTENCY – Consistency in studying, revising, practicing tests, analyzing and improving.
Structured Revision and consistent Practice is the surest way to keep you out of self-doubt that usually pops up when the exam is nearing. INSTA REVISON PLAN 2020 stands testimony to this. It was extended for 4 months due to changes in the UPSC Schedule in the COVID outbreak year. We provided continued support to resonate the stance of Structured Revision and Practice.
This year, Insights has raised the bar and designed a 70 days Insta Revision Plan for 2021 Prelims, which keeps you focused, competitive and rewarded. Insta Revision Plan will be your constant companion for comprehensive revision. As a part of the Plan, we will be posting 25 GS Questions and 5 CSAT Questions everyday by 8pm, which we call – InstaTest. InstaTests will help you test the efficacy of your revision and at the same time challenges you to think smartly & out-of-the-box by giving you unexpected questions. This is to acclimatize you to face extreme uncertainty that has become the hallmark of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination.
The reason why we are giving this timetable bit sooner is that you can plan accordingly your schedule till the first day of this year’s revision Plan starts. We also have few suggestions for you to make use of Revision Plan – 2021 effectively.
- Solve our current affairs and RTM quizzes from the month of January – 2020 till now before April – 14, 2021.
- Solve compilations of static quizzes from January – 2020
- Read and revise current affairs compilations from June-2020.
- Solve all pending mock tests of 2021 series and revise them once before April 14, 2021.
- Read once all relevant NCERTS to strengthen your static base.
Doing the above before April 14 will put you in an advantageous position to fully utilize our Revision Plan – 2021.
Features of Insta 70 Days Revision Plan:
The Revision timetable has been formed keeping in mind the best interest of our students and after thorough analysis of the previous year Question Paper trends of UPSC. Accordingly, each subject has been allotted a specific timeframe to aid students in completing the syllabus (with standard sources) comprehensively. The focus has been laid on multiple revisions as it will help you to retain better.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus with 3 Revisions.
- Three times revision of InsightsIAS Prelims test series – Subject-wise test series and the Text book based test series both aligned with the revision timetable.
- Four Revisions of InsightsIAS Monthly Current Affairs from June 2020 to May (1-15), 2021
- Three Revisions of Insights Daily Current Affairs Quiz from January 2020 to April 2021
- Five Revisions of Yojana from January 2020 to April 2021
- Three revisions of Insights Insta PT exclusive modules aligned with the subject that is being covered.
- Space to cover previous Year UPSC papers from 2001 to 2020 in the last 20 days.
- Daily – 25 high quality GS questions for practice, skill improvement, providing new information and improving mental toughness.
- Daily – 5 CSAT Questions to ensure CSAT paper will not be a hurdle in clearing Prelims 2021 (Schedule for CSAT will be Uploaded shortly)
- The content you gain right now will prove to be critical for gaining those crucial extra marks in Mains – 2021
It is normal to feel apprehensive if you can execute everything listed above in the limited time available now. The truth is that you are NOT expected to DO IT All. Timetables are framed in such a manner that even if you do 70-80% of what is given in the timetable, you are at your competitive best.
Strong mind with persistence is what is expected of you to achieve this.
Questions will be posted every single day. They have been framed by the best minds and utmost care to ensure a mix of knowledge and skill testing.
It’s the perfect time for you to ACT and EXECUTE your plans if clearing Prelims 2021 is your goal. Come out of all your inhibitions and limitations. Move beyond self-doubt. There is still sufficient time for you to up your ante and boost your confidence. Those who train hard and utilise these 100+ days to the maximum will have the best chance to get through.
Do not be lazy.
Do not rest.
Have no regrets for future.
Earn what you deserve at a time when the system is still largely fair.