FEE : Rs 29000/- (Inclusive of all taxes)
Early Bird Offer – 15% discount (Limited Period till 10 November 2020)
For Old Subscribers – 20% discount
Starts From : 6th November 2020
Watch the below video to get clarity on Which Test Series to Join
IPM 3.0 is released considering the requests from students for a fresh timetable which caters to holistic preparation till Mains 2021.
The IPM test series of InsightsIAS is disruptive methodology of Preparation towards Coveted Civil services Examination that guarantees success if wisely used from day one.
Abraham Lincoln is quoted as having said, “If I had five minutes to chop down a tree, I‘d spend the first three sharpening my axe.”
No doubt that every serious aspirant spend most of the time, probably for almost a year, in sharpening but the point is that they should hold an axe and not a sickle that takes a prolonged period of time to bringing down the tree, no matter how sharp it is.
Like an AXE, The IPM with its methodology will
- Inculcate the habit of discipline & ensures a holistic preparation for both Prelims and MAINS in a single go with a perfectly planned timetable to keep you focused, busy and consistent throughout the year.
- Ensures Hassle free preparation as whatever you read in the intervening period between two tests, the same will be tested for both perspectives of Prelims and MAINS.
- EBS Approach (Essential, Breakthrough & Simulation) to STEP-UP the difficulty level gradually to make you more competitive in both Prelims & MAINS.
Tests (Prelims + Mains) Break-up:
Prelims tests – 43
GS : 31
CSAT : 12
Mains tests – 44
Essay – 10
Elementary Tests – 12
Breakthrough Tests – 14
Simulation Tests– 8
Accessibility: Choose either Online or Offline as your mode for every test on the go as students can take exams either at their home or visit the Offline centers by making a prior reservation from our All New Test Portal.
New initiatives to your Aid: The Rapid Discussion sessions, INSTA 30, INSTA Boosters (Read more in the Prelims & MAINS specific Features). These new initiatives along with the present Mentorship, Holistic & Time-bound evaluation, Detailed Synopsis will go in a long way in propelling you progress to higher pedestals.
MAINS Specific Features:
Mentorship: a hand holding endeavor to help students for motivation & better guidance in their preparation. The mentorship will be done via telephonic conversation for online students and in-person for Offline students (Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Delhi). The Mentors at INSIGHTIAS have given at least 1 Interview or 2 MAINS. He/she have evaluated more than a 500 answer booklets and guided hundreds of students over the years setting them in a better pedestal to guide an aspirant. A student can take up to 2 mentorship session for each, written & Evaluated, MAINS tests and can also clarify the queries of the corresponding integrated prelims too.
Time-bound & Holistic Evaluation: Evaluation of the answer booklets written on the scheduled test date will be ensured before the next test. Evaluation of the test booklets written on other than the test dates will be made available within 10 WORKING DAYS and will effectively scrutinize the flaws in your answer writing in a holistic way with our diverse parameters of scrutiny for GS, ESSAY & Ethics papers as below.
Rapid Discussion: This new initiative of INSIGHTSIAS as a part of IPM is intended to tug the students who will be in the uncharted water of the vast amount of study material available in the market or the internet, ensuring their the next test syllabus will be taken up for all the tests of essential Round of Examination. These discussions will give an effective trajectory for your preparation to the upcoming test. These discussions will be live-streamed and the recorded videos of the same will be made available within 24-48 hours from the date of scheduled test discussion.
Flexibility: All the tests are flexible and can be taken up any time before the MAINS 2021
Questions paper discussion videos: for better clarification of demands of the question, will be live-streamed and the recorded videos of the same will be made available within 24-48 hours from the date of scheduled test discussion.
Synopsis: Detailed, well researched synopsiswill be made available for all mains tests.
Value added INSTA materials will be provided 2 months before the MAINS examinations in 2020.
If you write all IPM tests on time, Mains Test Series – 2021 will be FREE for you.
Prelims Specific Features
- Discussion videos of the Prelims Test paper
- Cover unconventional portion through MCQs
- Credibility! – Hit ratio of 80% in CSE 2019 ( Link provided at the end)
- DETAILED ANALYTICAL ASSESSMENT SYSTEM: We have brought in the widest analytics for post-test analysis. Your portal itself will be your guide for improvement in your performance – you can analyze your strengths, subjects to work upon, skills to work upon, Question Paper analysis based on categories and difficulty level , All India Rank , Your scorecard & Leader board, etc.,
- Recommended by the Toppers.
- Multiple re-takes of the tests will be enabled two months before prelims so that you can revise multiple times (Online Only).
- INSTA 30, a dedicated prelims oriented monthly magazine to expedite the revision of monthly current affairs.
- INSTA Boosters, a dedicated prelims oriented compendium of static syllabus, will be made available 2 months before the prelims.
- Discuss and get your doubts cleared by experts as well as peers in the Portal
- Experience the real competition with our huge serious aspirant base.
Go the Extra mile
With the all new avatar of SECURE INITIATIVE of At least two answers posted for the Question of SECURE initiative from the All New test portal will be evaluated without fail
I-CAN: Insta Current Affairs & News Analysis discussion videos
-For thorough coverage of daily current affairs reported in the most sought after newspapers for Civil Services Examination Preparation; The Hindu, The Indian Express and many more.
Daily Quiz (MCQ’s) for both Static & Current Affairs, Daily Summary of Current Affairs and PIB.
Now Students can seamlessly access all the Initiatives of INSIGHTSIAS from the All New Test Portal.
The toughest exam in the country has a 3 phase selection process and with nearly a million aspirants appearing every year for less than 1000 vacancies, portray the mind boggling competition that requires the students to give their absolute best in the examination and there is no better program than the IPM and the Platform of INSIGHTSIAS to ensure your success.
Detailed explanation of the timetable and tips to follow the timetable:
- Timetable is so designed that we complete every subject in 3 different rounds
1st Round is Elementary round where you can expect questions mostly to check your conceptual understanding(Revision Tests will be applied level in nature)
2nd Round is Breakthrough round where in your mostly apply knowledge and skills to solve the questions (link for skills & intelligent guessing is given at the end of the document)
3rd Round is Simulation round where the entire paper mimics UPSC Prelims Paper and prepares you to tackle any kind of question.
- With this timetable upon, completion of syllabus, we ensure your progress and also improve your answer writing skills in solving different types of questions.
- Before that Start of Simulation Round, we will be providing you classes with tips and techniques in scoring high in prelims and also few important classes.
- The Simulation Round Mimics the UPSC exam and ensures you are well prepared for any kind of paper in the exam. We try to nudge you with difficulty level and out of the box questions so that you learn better through Tests.
-Alternate Simulation Tests will have GS as well as CSAT on the same day so that you get acclimatized to the UPSC Prelims exam.
5. Note on Sources Mentioned:
- In all cases except otherwise specifically mentioned we will follow New NCERTs
- Economy: 10th Edition of Ramesh Singh will be referred.
- Modern India: Refer to either Latest edition of Spectrum Publication or Struggle for India’s Independence – Bipin Chandra.
- Current Affairs: We will be covering Current Affairs of the intervening period between tests for all the upcoming tests from multiple sources. However, depending on the importance and need we may cover current affairs of previous months’ too.
- Map Based Questions: We suggest students to complete on exercise of Map work of all important political and physical geography. Emphasis should be on political and physical maps of places in news.
In due course of time we will compile the important places in news and how to practice map-based questions on them.
Other parts of the syllabus: (National Parks/Biosphere Reserves etc. + Regional and International bodies + Tribes of India): We will share a break-up plan and resources to study and attempt this part of the syllabus in due time.
INSIGHTSIAS Head Office
3rd Floor, Nanda Ashirwad Building,
Chandra Layout Main Rd,
Maruthi Nagar, Attiguppe,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560040
7483163074 / 9380863034
Location Link: https://g.page/INSIGHTS-IAS-OGP?share
3rd Floor, Bada Bazar Rd,
Opposite to Dominos
New Delhi, Delhi 110060
Ph: 01145637946, 7303318519
- INSIGHTSIAS TEST CENTRE- HYDERABAD
# 1-1-379/211, Indira park Mains Road,
beside Balaji Darshan, near ashoka Nagar Signal,
Ashok Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana-500020
Terms and conditions:
- Fees once made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- InsightsIAS reserves all the rights to make any changes to the test series like schedule of Test series etc.
- At any point of time, subscription will not carry forward to next series even if the subscriber doesn’t write a single test under the subscribed test series package.
For any queries contact,
7483163074 / 9380863034