JOIN Insta Classes 2021
NOTE: In the following I-CAN series every day a Mains question is given and its answer is discussed on the following day. You will learn how to write effective answer through this initiative. You will feel the ‘I CAN also write answers’ – once you start following this series.
Subscribe our YouTube Channel to not miss these extremely important discussions.
Read about this new Initiative HERE
Topics covered today:
- Story of the day: From Poachers to Protectors
- Education Issues: STARS & PARAKH
- Role of Governors: Bhagat Singh Koshyari
- Issues Related to Manufacturing: Production Linked Incentives; Success & Failure
- Disaster Management/ Urban Floods: Issues
- Issues Related to Health: DATA
- Protectionism vs Integration/Globalization/ANB: Comparison with Bangladesh; Arvind Subramanian
- Discussion of the previous day’s question
- Question of the Day “Causes of Urban Floods. How to talk & mitigate them” (15 Marks, 250 words)
Link of newspaper articles covered in today’s video:
The Indian Express
About InstaDaily Current Affairs and News Analysis (I-CAN)
Learn how to WRITE ANSWERS to UPSC Mains General Studies questions while learning Current Affairs from IAS Topper Kruthika, who has secured Ranks Twice (Rank 194 in CSE-2017 and Rank 100 in CSE-2018). She has given 4 Interviews and 5 Mains during the course of her 6 attempts as part of UPSC civil services journey. She will bring her rich experience of consistently scoring one of the highest marks in GS, especially in Ethics papers, into these videos.