JOIN Insta Classes 2021
NOTE: In the following I-CAN series every day a Mains question is given and its answer is discussed on the following day. You will learn how to write effective answer through this initiative. You will feel the ‘I CAN also write answers’ – once you start following this series.
Subscribe our YouTube Channel to not miss these extremely important discussions.
Read about this new Initiative HERE
Topics covered today:
- Motivational Story of the day: IAS officer Saumya Pandey
- Alliance politics/Coalition Politics: Why in News; What is it
- Women Collectives/ Cooperatives: Example
- Climate change Impacts/ Disaster Management: DATA
- Human Trafficking: Anti-Human Trafficking Units
- Protests: Application in Ethics & Essay: Gandhiji’s Concept of Swaraj
- Measures to Tackle Economic Construction/Pandemic: Measures needed
- Discussion of the previous day’s question
- Question of the Day “What is human trafficking? Suggest measures to tackle it ” (10 Marks, 150 words)
Link of newspaper articles covered in today’s video:
The Indian Express
About InstaDaily Current Affairs and News Analysis (I-CAN)
Learn how to WRITE ANSWERS to UPSC Mains General Studies questions while learning Current Affairs from IAS Topper Kruthika, who has secured Ranks Twice (Rank 194 in CSE-2017 and Rank 100 in CSE-2018). She has given 4 Interviews and 5 Mains during the course of her 6 attempts as part of UPSC civil services journey. She will bring her rich experience of consistently scoring one of the highest marks in GS, especially in Ethics papers, into these videos.