JOIN Insta Classes 2021
NOTE: In the following I-CAN series every day a Mains question is given and its answer is discussed on the following day. You will learn how to write effective answer through this initiative. You will feel the ‘I CAN also write answers’ – once you start following this series.
Subscribe our YouTube Channel to not miss these extremely important discussions.
Read about this new Initiative HERE
Topics covered today:
- Prelims Theme of the day: Environment – critically endangered species, pyramids
- Right to know: recent news; important judgements
- Criminal law reform: issues with the MoHA committee: disabling participation and disabling deliberation
- Application of drones: example of application in Railways
- Education: case study of FINLAND
- Parliamentary standing committees: on IT recent issue
- Urbanization: in post-covid scenario- essentials
- Environmental issues: coal mining in NO-GO areas – study by Centre for Science and Environment
- Prelims Question: Current Affairs – What is SPICe+
Link of newspaper articles covered in today’s video: –
The Indian Express
About InstaDaily Current Affairs and News Analysis (I-CAN)
Learn how to WRITE ANSWERS to UPSC Mains General Studies questions while learning Current Affairs from IAS Topper Kruthika, who has secured Ranks Twice (Rank 194 in CSE-2017 and Rank 100 in CSE-2018). She has given 4 Interviews and 5 Mains during the course of her 6 attempts as part of UPSC civil services journey. She will bring her rich experience of consistently scoring one of the highest marks in GS, especially in Ethics papers, into these videos.
Follow Insta 75 Days Plan – 2020