JOIN Insta Classes 2021
NOTE: In the following I-CAN series every day a Mains question is given and its answer is discussed on the following day. You will learn how to write effective answer through this initiative. You will feel the ‘I CAN also write answers’ – once you start following this series.
Subscribe our YouTube Channel to not miss these extremely important discussions.
Read about this new Initiative HERE
Topics covered today:
- Quote of the day: On Positive attitude
- India-Iran- China Relations: Impact on India
- Multilateralism- Reforms in International Institutions: Statement by Prime Minister.
- Flood Disaster management: Assam Floods; Irregularities in Cyclone Amphan relief; Issues in Disaster Management
- Issues related to Women: Sample Registration System’s DATA on MMR
- Communal Riots: Findings of Delhi Minority Commission; Role Of police
- Migrants Workers & Electoral Reforms: Reasons for re-enfranchising migrant workers
- Role of NHRC and Dalit Issue: Example of GUNA Incident
- Brain Drain Issue: Brain Drain TAX & Brain BANK
- Question of the day “Discuss the issues in flood management in India” (10 marks, 150 words)
Link of newspaper articles covered in today’s video: –
The Indian Express Articles:
About InstaDaily Current Affairs and News Analysis (I-CAN)
Learn how to WRITE ANSWERS to UPSC Mains General Studies questions while learning Current Affairs from IAS Topper Kruthika, who has secured Ranks Twice (Rank 194 in CSE-2017 and Rank 100 in CSE-2018). She has given 4 Interviews and 5 Mains during the course of her 6 attempts as part of UPSC civil services journey. She will bring her rich experience of consistently scoring one of the highest marks in GS, especially in Ethics papers, into these videos.
Follow Insta 75 Days Plan – 2020