NOTE: In the following I-CAN series every day a Mains question is given and its answer is discussed on the following day. You will learn how to write effective answer through this initiative. You will feel the ‘I CAN also write answers’ – once you start following this series.
Subscribe our YouTube Channel to not miss these extremely important discussions.
Read about this new Initiative HERE
Topics covered today:
- Law and order issue: encounter culture; What should be done; Supreme court Judgment; Criminalization in trend.
- Criminal Laws reform: Committee for reform; Issues with the committee; Way forward.
- Need for Fiscal council: Origin; Objectives; Do we need Fiscal council; Way forward.
- Cooperative Federalism: Issues.
- Solar energy: Recent Update.
- Drones- National Security Issue.
- Functioning of Parliament: Need for meeting.
- Role of e-Commerce: SAMARTH Platform,
- Freedom Vs Security: Issues; 3 Part Test
- Detailed discussion of Previous days question.
- Today’s Question “Discuss the importance of Solar Energy. Issues or challenges in Developing the potential” (15 marks, 250 words)
Link of newspaper articles covered in today’s video: –
The Hindu Articles:
The Indian Express Articles:
About InstaDaily Current Affairs and News Analysis (I-CAN)
Learn how to WRITE ANSWERS to UPSC Mains General Studies questions while learning Current Affairs from IAS Topper Kruthika, who has secured Ranks Twice (Rank 194 in CSE-2017 and Rank 100 in CSE-2018). She has given 4 Interviews and 5 Mains during the course of her 6 attempts as part of UPSC civil services journey. She will bring her rich experience of consistently scoring one of the highest marks in GS, especially in Ethics papers, into these videos.
Follow Insta 75 Days Plan – 2020