NOTE: In the following I-CAN series every day a Mains question is given and its answer is discussed on the following day. You will learn how to write effective answer through this initiative. You will feel the ‘I CAN also write answers’ – once you start following this series.
Subscribe our YouTube Channel to not miss these extremely important discussions.
Read about this new Initiative HERE
Topics covered today:
- Quote of the day: By Edmund Bruke
- India-China Relations: Chinese Actions; Importance of Ladakh; Way forward for India.
- India-Nepal Relations: Status; Changing Nepal; Role of globalization; Diversification
- Migrants Issue: Power of Collectivization
- MPLAD Analysis: Functions of Parliaments; Why MPLAD
- Climate Change DATA
- Detailed Discussion of Previous day’s Question
- Today’s Question “To be Suggested by you all 😊”
Link of newspaper articles covered in today’s video: –
The Hindu Articles:
The Indian Express Articles:
About InstaDaily Current Affairs and News Analysis (I-CAN)
Learn how to WRITE ANSWERS to UPSC Mains General Studies questions while learning Current Affairs from IAS Topper Kruthika, who has secured Ranks Twice (Rank 194 in CSE-2017 and Rank 100 in CSE-2018). She has given 4 Interviews and 5 Mains during the course of her 6 attempts as part of UPSC civil services journey. She will bring her rich experience of consistently scoring one of the highest marks in GS, especially in Ethics papers, into these videos.
Follow Insta 75 Days Plan – 2020
Join Our Official Telegram Channel Here