NOTE: In the following I-CAN series every day a Mains question is given and its answer is discussed on the following day. You will learn how to write effective answer through this initiative. You will feel the ‘I CAN also write answers’ – once you start following this series.
Subscribe our YouTube Channel to not miss these extremely important discussions.
Read about this new Initiative HERE
Topics covered today:
- Personality of the day: Aishwarya Pradhan
- Disaster Management: Amphan Cyclone; Disaster Management Cycle; Preparedness for Amphan
- Drug Trafficking: UNODC on Drug Trafficking; Golden Crescent and Golden Triangle
- India- US Relation: Vaccine Action program
- Climate Change & Disasters: Link between the two; Impact of lockdown on Cyclone
- India-China Relation: Reasons for spike in the troop’s standoff
- APMC monopoly: Measures under ATMANIRBHAR BHARAT
- Afghanistan Issue: Recent Development
- Detailed discussion of previous day’s question.
- Today’s Question “What is organized crime. Analyze reasons for Drug trafficking across Indian borders” [10 marks, 150 words]
Link of newspaper articles covered in today’s video: –
The Hindu Articles:
The Indian Express Articles: