NOTE: In the following I-CAN series every day a Mains question is given and its answer is discussed on the following day. You will learn how to write effective answer through this initiative. You will feel the ‘I CAN also write answers’ – once you start following this series.
Subscribe our YouTube Channel to not miss these extremely important discussions.
Read about this new Initiative HERE
Topics covered today:
- Personality of the day: Anand Kumar (Super 30)
- Answer Writing Tip: Relevance of movies/series
- Economic Recovery: Stimulus package; pathways to resilient economy; cumulative causation of Gunar Myrdal;
- Migration Issue: Issue with data
- Online Education: Views of Nobel laureate Abhijeet Banerjee; what are Randomized Control Trials
- MSME: definition; Hurdles faced; Data
- Ethics: Bois Locker Room; Application in exam
- Detailed discussion of previous day’s question.
- Today’s Question “Can online education replace the current system of education ? Analyse the merits and demerits of online education” [15 marks, 250 words]
Link of newspaper articles covered in today’s video: –
The Hindu Articles:
The Indian Express Articles:
About InstaDaily Current Affairs and News Analysis (I-CAN)
Learn how to WRITE ANSWERS to UPSC Mains General Studies questions while learning Current Affairs from IAS Topper Kruthika, who has secured Ranks Twice (Rank 194 in CSE-2017 and Rank 100 in CSE-2018). She has given 4 Interviews and 5 Mains during the course of her 6 attempts as part of UPSC civil services journey. She will bring her rich experience of consistently scoring one of the highest marks in GS, especially in Ethics papers, into these videos.
Follow Insta 75 Days Plan – 2020
Join Our Official Telegram Channel Here