InsightsIAS Ethics 70 Days Plan – Day 62
InsightsIAS Ethics 70 Days Plan
1) A state must protect the lives and rights of its citizens. However, at times its own actios are source of violence against some of its citizen. Comment.
2) Philosophers maintain that, in ethics, for any action to be labelled as human action, it should involve three factors namely – knowledge, voluntariness and free will.
- With suitable examples discuss the importance of these factors and inter-relationship between them.
- What are the factors that determine ethicality of human actions?
- Next story 1) Discuss the role of Academy of Administrations in systematically training the higher civil services in India? Does training institutions in India should be reshaped to cater the changing demands of 21st Century? Critically comment.(250 words)
- Previous story Insights Static Quiz -387, 2019–Art and Culture