InsightsIAS Ethics 70 Days Plan – Day 39
InsightsIAS Ethics 70 Days Plan
1) What do you understand by term governance, good governance and ethical governance?
2) The speed of decision making is the essence of good governance. But governance in India is marred with red-tapism. As a civil servant what measures will you take to overcome delay in decision making?
3) What does the quote means to you in present context: “Ethics and oversight are what you eliminate when you want absolute power.”
- Next story 1) Access to credit is a human right, essential for the poor to create self-employment and income. In the backdrop of the above statement discuss the role played by microfinance institutions and explain whose interests are microfinance institutions serving today?(250 words)
- Previous story Insights Daily Current Affairs + PIB: 13 August 2019