Topic : Science and Technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life.
6) What do you understand by cloud computing? List down the Advantages and limitations of Cloud Computing.(250 words)
why this question:
The question is based on the concept of cloud computing and its application on daily life.
Key demand of the question:
Answer is straightforward and is about discussing the concept of cloud computing, one must discuss in detail What Is Cloud Computing? What are the benefits and applications of it.
Structure of the answer:
In a few introductory lines highlight the context of the question.
- In brief discuss what is cloud computing? – Cloud computing is the delivery of different services through the Internet. These resources include tools and applications like data storage, servers, databases, networking, and software.
- Cloud computing is named as such because the information being accessed is found remotely in the cloud or a virtual space. Companies that provide cloud services enable users to store files and applications on remote servers and then access all the data via the Internet. This means the user is not required to be in a specific place to gain access to it, allowing the user to work remotely.
- Discuss types of cloud computing.
- Give out – what are the key takeaways of cloud computing, merits and disadvantages if any.
Conclude with way forward.