Topic: Citizen’s Charters.
7) What aspects should be covered by an ideal Citizen’s Charter? Do you think Citizen’s Charter should also be made compulsory for government organizations? (250 words)
Why this question:
The question is about discussing the need for Ideal citizen’s charter in governmental organization and its significance.
Key demand of the question:
The question is about analyzing the significance of citizen’s charter and its need in governmental organisation.
Structure of the answer:
In a few introductory lines define citizen’s charter.
- The question is straightforward , thus doesn’t require much deliberation, one must discuss the concept of Citizen’s charter in detail, its importance and relevance to public organizations.
- What are the components of a Citizen’s Charter?
- road map to be adopted to formulate the Citizen’s Charter.
- Students can quote best principles adopted by public organizations to make the charter ideal.
Conclude with significance of such tools in good governance.