Topic: Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
5) “Reverse innovation can transform industries in India, and the world”, Comment.(250 words)
HOW INDIA BUILDS: CHEAPER, FASTER, LOCAL- 8 Mar 2019mint ePaper Vijay Govindarajan & Mahesh Sriram
Why this question:
The article highlights the significance of reverse innovation in India with special focus to Health, education and energy industry and in what way reverse innovation can recreate foreign technologies by harnessing local know-how.
Key demand of the question:
The answer must address how reverse innovation can transform healthcare , education and energy industries specifically in India , thus one must explain in detail what is Reverse innovation, way about, its benefits for Indian industries and what needs to be done.
Comment- here we have to express our knowledge and understanding of the issue and form an overall opinion thereupon.
Structure of the answer:
Begin with the definition of Reverse innovation, highlight the recent beginning of it in Health industry of India.
Discuss the following :
- What is Reverse Innovation? Explain with examples like Tata Motors – Tata Nano, Tata – Swacch – World’s cheapest water purifier etc.
- Trends, Strategy, and the advantages it brings to India.
- How would Reverse Innovation benefit India – lead to further boom in industrialization, overall development of the entire eco-system, will lead to one world, one market” phenomenon.
- Highlight the key industries that are already benefiting from It – Health, education , energy ;state examples.
Conclude with the importance of suggest way forward.