Topic- Contributions of moral thinkers and philosophers from India and world.
8) Gandhi’s 7 social sins are a comprehensive list of behaviors that cause serious harm to society. Discuss.(250 words)
Discuss- this is an all-encompassing directive which mandates us to write in detail about the key demand of the question. we also have to discuss about the related and important aspects of the question in order to bring out a complete picture of the issue in hand.
Key demand of the question.
The question wants us to write in detail about the seven deadly sins, expounded by Mahatma Gandhi and how they affect the society at large.
Structure of the answer
Introduction– write a few introductory lines about the Mahatma Gandhi. E.g mention about his role in freedom struggle vis a vis his policies of nonviolence and satyagraha.
Discuss in detail about the seven deadly sins, mentioned by M.K Gandhi. E.g
- Wealth Without Work
- Pleasure Without Conscience
- Knowledge Without Character
- Commerce (Business) Without Morality (Ethics)
- Science Without Humanity
- Religion Without Sacrifice
- Politics Without Principle
Discuss briefly about each principle and how it affects the society.
Conclusion- based on your discussion, form a fair and a balanced conclusion on the given issue.