Topic– Emotional intelligence-concepts, and their utilities and application in administration and governance.
4) What do you understand by social intelligence. What are its key components. Discuss.(250 words)
Discuss- this is an all-encompassing directive which mandates us to write in detail about the key demand of the question. we also have to discuss about the related and important aspects of the question in order to bring out a complete picture of the issue in hand.
Key demand of the question
the question words to write in detail about the meaning and scope of social intelligence. it also wants us to write in detail about the key components determine social intelligence.
Structure of the answer
Introduction- write a few introductory lines about the social intelligence. E.g social intelligence develops from experience with people and learning from success and failures in social settings. It is more commonly referred to as “tact,” “common sense,” or “street smarts.”
- Discuss about the concept of social intelligence in detail. E.g
- Social intelligence is more about the future. Social intelligence came about so that people could survive, and it’s about figuring out the best way for you to get along, and come out of a situation with a favorable outcome.
- Even if you have the qualifications on paper, a lack of social intelligence could lead to strained or ruined relationships, as well as lost opportunities etc.
- Discuss the key components of social intelligence. E.g
- “social expressiveness skills.”
- adept at learning how to play different social roles,
- excellent listeners.
- efficiently analyze what makes people tick by paying attention to what they’re saying and how they’re behaving etc.
conclusion- based on your discussion, form a fair and a balanced conclusion on the given issue.