Topic– Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Human Resources.
3) The ASER report highlights that there is a need for innovation in education sector in India. Comment. (250 words)
Why this question
The ASER report highlights what we already know about the status of learning outcomes in the country. What we don’t know is how to correct the situation and improve learning outcomes amongst our children. The article explores many suggestions which would help in improving learning outcomes and need to be discussed.
Key demand of the question
The question expects us to highlight the findings of ASER report, discuss its implication and suggest what kind of innovation would improve the status of education in our country.
Structure of the answer
Introduction – Explain about the findings of the aser report.
- Discuss the implications of the findings of the aser report.
- Highlight the reasons for poor learning outcomes in the country.
- Discuss suggestions for improving the learning outcomes
- Give suggestions such as employing administrators to reduce the burden of administrative work on teachers
- Upgrade infrastructure of schools etc
Conclusion – Emphasize on the need for improving learning outcomes and discuss way forward.