- Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health, Education, Human Resources.
- Achievements of Indians in science & technology; indigenization of technology and developing new technology.
ISRO’s Young Scientist programme
What to study?
For Prelims and Mains: Key features and significance of ISRO’s Young Scientist programme.
Context: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has announced Young Scientist Programme.
About Young Scientist Programme:
- Aim: Inculcate and nurture space research fervour in young minds.
- It would be a one month programme. The students will be exposed to the practical experience of building small satellites.
- Eligibility: Mostly 8th standard passed out students will be given lecturers and access to research laboratories. 3 students from each of the 29 States and 7 Union Territories will be selected for the Young Scientist program.