Topic – changes in critical geographical features (including water-bodies and ice-caps) and in flora and fauna and the effects of such changes.
3) What could be the effects of warming of ocean waters across the world. Discuss.(250 words)
Discuss- this is an all-encompassing directive which mandates us to write in detail about the key demand of the question. we also have to discuss about the related and important aspects of the question in order to bring out a complete picture of the issue in hand.
Key demand of the question.
The question wants us to write in detail about the possible anticipated effects of warming ocean waters on the planet- on environment and ecology and economy and society.
Structure of the answer
Introduction– write a few introductory lines about the warming ocean waters as has being witnessed in recent decades. E.g
Discuss in points, the effects being witnessed and possibly anticipated in future, due to warming of ocean waters. E.g
- Rise in sea-levels.
- Rise in frequency of extreme weather events
- Threat and loss of Coral reefs
- Severy food security risks especially in the tropics where fisheries form a significant source of food.
- Melting of sea ice and threat to biodiversity- like the polar bears, of those areas etc.
Conclusion- based on your discussion, form a fair and a balanced conclusion on the given issue.