- Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
- Effects of liberalization on the economy, changes in industrial policy and their effects on industrial growth.
NABCB Accreditation Secures Recognition in Asia-Pacific Region
The National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB), India’s national accreditation body, has secured equivalence for its accreditation programme for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) Certification Bodies in Asia- Pacific region.
It has signed the Multilateral Recognition Arrangement (MLA) of the Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (PAC) on 19 December 2018.
- NABCB can facilitate export of Indian goods in the global market by attesting that these are certified as per international standards by competent certifying bodies.
- It is a constituent Board of the Quality Council of India, is responsible for accreditation of certification/inspection bodies as per applicable international standards under an international system of equivalence.
- It is the third accreditation body in the Asia-Pacific region (other two being the accreditation bodies of Hong Kong and Mexico).
- NABCB programme is based on international standards, ISO/IEC 17021-1 and ISO 45001, applicable for OHSMS.