- Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, environmental impact assessment.
- Effects of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests, Indian Diaspora.
- Development processes and the development industry-the role of NGOs, SHGs, various groups and associations, donors, charities, institutional and other stakeholders.
1st International Conference on Sustainable Water Management at Mohali
The first International Conference under the aegis of National Hydrology Project, Union Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation is being organized by Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB) at Indian School of Business (ISB), Mohali on the theme ‘Sustainable Water Management’.
Aims of the Conference:
- To foster the participation of and dialogue between various stakeholders, including governments, the scientific and academic communities, so as to promote sustainable policies for water management,
- To create awareness of water-related problems, motivate commitment at the highest level for their solution and thus promote better management of water resources at local, regional, national and international levels.
The main aim is to bring advancement in water management system to further reduce flood and draughts all over the Globe.