Following is the revision test under Insights New Secure initiative. We will be posting these questions every Sunday night around 10 pm to 11 pm. (if you want we will increase number of questions under this initiative).
NOTE: Yes, we will post subtopics and updates timetable this week by Sunday.
Insights New Secure Revision Test – 2 (04 November 2018)
Duration: 40 Minutes
- Discuss critically the impact of nationalism and populism on central banks across the world, especially on the RBI. (150 Words)
- Make a comparative analysis of the process and effects of judicial review in the UK, USA and India. (250 Words)
- What do you understand by ‘separation of powers’? How is separation of powers in India different from that of the US system? Examine. (150 Words)
- Ease of doing business comes at environmental cost. Comment. (150 Words)
- The Indian constitution is also an ethical document. Analyse. (250 Words)