Topic– Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, determinants and consequences of Ethics in human actions; dimensions of ethics; ethics in private and public relationships. Human Values.
8) Nearly boundless scope of AI technology poses several ethical challenges before us. DIscuss.(250 words)
Discuss- this is an all-encompassing directive which mandates us to write in detail about the key demand of the question. we also have to discuss about the related and important aspects of the question in order to bring out a complete picture of the issue in hand.
Key demand of the question.
The question wants us to write in detail about the ethical challenges posed by Artificial Intelligence before humanity.
Structure of the answer
Introduction– write a few introductory lines about the potential applications of AI and the rate at which AI technology is evolving.
Discuss in paras the ethical challenges posed by AI. e.g
- Unemployment. What happens after the end of jobs?
- Inequality. How do we distribute the wealth created by machines?
- Humanity. How do machines affect our behaviour and interaction?
- Artificial stupidity.
- Racist robots. How do we eliminate AI bias?
- Security. How do we keep AI safe from adversaries
- Evil genies. How do we protect against unintended consequences?
- Singularity. How do we stay in control of a complex intelligent system?
- Robot rights. How do we define the humane treatment of AI?
Conclusion– based on your discussion, form a fair and a balanced conclusion on the given issue.