Topic:Science and Technology- developments and their applications and effects in everyday life.
5) Given the dynamic nature of the online sphere, privacy concerns and issues are rapidly changing. Analyze.(250 words)
Why this question
It would not be an exaggeration to say that internet and IT plays a central and a highly vital role in our lives today. This makes it vital know how privacy concerns are changing in the dynamic nature of the online sphere, which is increasing its presence and size at a remarkable pace.
Key demand of the question.
The question wants us to dig deep into the issues of privacy and online sphere and discuss the various aspects of the changing privacy concerns changing under the effect of a dynamic online sphere.
Analyze- Here we have to dig deep into the issue and identify and discuss about all the related and important aspects and correlate them to satisfy the key demand of the question.
Structure of the answer
Introduction – Mention that the way in which the internet allows data to be produced, collected, combined, shared, stored, and analyzed is constantly changing and re-defining personal data and what type of protections personal data deserves and can be given. Give the NEET example.
- Briefly discuss the blurring distinction between public and private spheres.
- Briefly discuss the borderless nature of information and associated problems of jurisdiction
- Briefly discuss the Increasing online presence and scope as well as magnitude of activities.
- Discuss IT act and IT rules of India and briefly discuss their limitations/ inadequacies.
Take the help of the article attached to the question to frame your answer.
Conclusion– Based on your discussion, form a fair and a balanced conclusion on the given issue.