Insights Mains Test Series (General Studies Papers + Essay) – 2018
For UPSC Civil Services Mains(CSM) – 2018
NOTE: The following Timetable is applicable both to Offline and Online mode. Registrations for Online Test Series will open next week for which an update will be posted. Following details are for OFFLINE Mains Test Series – 2018.
Our Mains Test Series with limited evaluation (but with personal feedback) has produced stellar results for past four years. This year we are coming up with a comprehensive test series for Mains General Studies and Essay Papers for CSM-2018.
Main feature of offline Mains test series is that there will be full EVALUATION by a well-trained and qualified team consisting of UPSC toppers and veterans. In addition there will be mentoring and personal feedback for those who want it.
Features of Insights Mains Test Series 2018:
- There will be Total of 26 tests: 18 Full Length including 6 Full Length Essay Tests + 8 Sectional Tests. A total of Three rounds revision can be made by adhering to the timetable.
- More emphasis on Full Length Tests to provide intensive practice where a candidate can improve both speed and quality of his/her answers
- Question cum Answer Booklets (Only English medium)
- Detailed feedback on answers
- Comprehensive Synopsis for each test – these will be provided within 2 days of the test.
- Discussion of Tests in classroom
- Special sessions on Essay, Ethics and GS answer writing tips
- Evaluation of copies within 7 Days of submission.
- Even the Simulation Tests (Final set of full length tests) will be evaluated and personal feedback is given.
- All Tests will be conducted under strict exam like condition with fixed timing. We will strictly NOT entertain anyone who comes late to tests. Only in special cases(for working professionals), we will provide tests in the evening that too on-demand. To bring seriousness and to provide real exam-like feeling, all tests will be conducted in one time slot for all candidates. (Test timings will be intimated once registrations are over)
Like previous year, first round of tests will push one to improve their writing speed. Starting from the second round, focus will be more on enhancing quality of content and at the same time helping candidate to answer all questions within three hours.
We will form groups based on common optional subjects. These groups can write optional tests (for which they have enrolled elsewhere) during weekends and discuss these tests at our premises.
There will be appointment system to avail personal feedback from mentors. The link will be shared once registrations are closed.
We are looking for those who want to improve their GS and Essay scores – be it a topper/given interview or Mains multiple times/or even a first timer. We guarantee that there WILL BE substantial improvement in your General Studies + Essay scores. If you can take care of Optional subject, you have 100% chances of getting a rank, or improving your rank. With months of experience in personally evaluating copies of Rank-1, Rank-3, Rank -8 and other Top 100 rankers, we can give important tips to help you improve GS+Essay scores substantially.
- Total Fees for this Test Series is Rs 17500/– (inclusive of taxes)
- For core batch and previous Mains offline students the Fees is Rs 14000/-
Intake will be limited. First preference will be given to Our offline and online followers/previous subscribers.
For OGP-2018 students who are sure of clearing prelims – 2018, this test series is Free. There will be full evaluation cum personal feedback (with appointment system)
For OFFLINE Mains Test Series, registrations will be take place at Insights IAS Office (Opposite Attiguppe metro Station) from 20 June 2018 (Wednesday). Registrations will end on 27th June 2018.
For OGP Students, registrations will take place at Insights OGP Centre, Chandra Layout (above Village Hyper Bazaar)
All candidates (OGP and Others) should compulsorily bring a copy of UPSC civil services Preliminary exam Admit card and Two passport size photographs.
Please note that we have given extensive sources. This doesn’t mean you should read everything. You may read and revise your own notes or books. But the list presented by us, if followed by you, will definitely enhance quality of your answers.
Please click below link to download Timetable.