QUIZ – 2017: Insights Current Affairs Quiz, 01 June 2018
QUIZ – 2017: Insights Current Affairs Quiz
The following quiz will have 5-10 MCQs . The questions are mainly framed from The Hindu and PIB news articles.
This quiz is intended to introduce you to concepts and certain important facts relevant to UPSC IAS civil services preliminary exam 2018. It is not a test of your knowledge. If you score less, please do not mind. Read again sources provided and try to remember better.
Please try to enjoy questions, discuss the concepts and facts they try to test from you and suggest improvements.
Hope you enjoy this quiz. If you like it, then please share it. Thank you.
INSIGHTS CURRENT EVENTS QUIZ 2017
0 of 6 questions completed
The following Quiz is based on the Hindu, PIB and other news sources. It is a current events based quiz. Solving these questions will help retain both concepts and facts relevant to UPSC IAS civil services exam.
To view Solutions, follow these instructions:
Click on – ‘Start Quiz’ button
Click on ‘Quiz Summary’ button
Click on ‘Finish Quiz’ button
Now click on ‘View Questions’ button – here you will see solutions and links.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. Question1 points
Consider following statements related snakebites .Which of the following are correct?
- It is on the list of Neglected Tropical Diseases.
- Recently WHO passed a resolution on snakebites.
- Snakebites are not a major public health hazard in India as compared to other tropical countries.
- Snakebites come under purview of States jurisdiction.
Select the correct codeCorrect
2. Question1 points
Consider the following regarding tobacco world. Which of the following are correct?
- The prevalence of smoking tobacco in India has dropped down in last 15 years.
- The prevalence of smoking has decreased more slowly in low and middle-in-income countries than higher income countries.
- Tobacco chewing is a bigger problem in India than tobacco smoking.
- Tobacco consumption also causes heart disease and stroke in addition to cancer and lung disease.
Select the correct option
3. Question1 points
Which of the following will have a positive impact on economic growth of India?
- Below normal monsoon.
- Increase in crude oil prices.
- Increase in rural consumption.
- Increase in private investment
Select the correct code.
4. Question1 points
According to IMD which of the following is the criteria for normal monsoonCorrect
Category Rainfall range (%LPA) Deficient < 90 Below normal 90-96 Normal 96-104 Above normal 104-110 Excess >110Incorrect
Category Rainfall range (%LPA) Deficient < 90 Below normal 90-96 Normal 96-104 Above normal 104-110 Excess >110
5. Question1 points
Under GST, transporters should carry an e Way Bill when moving goods from one place to another if the goods worth is more than:Correct
6. Question1 points
Consumer Price Index for Industrial workers (CPI –IW) is prepared byCorrect