Topic: Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
2) Implementation of RERA leaves a lot to be desired. Critically analyze. (250 words)
Why this question
RERA was introduced with much fanfare and was expected to transform the real estate sector dealings. Implementation of RERA however raises a lot of question and need to be examined in detail.
Key demand of the question
The question basically expects us to provide whether the implementation of RERA has resolved the problems of real estate dealings. Or else, we are expected to get into depth of the challenges in the implementation of RERA that need to be tackled.
Critically analyze – When asked to analyze, you have to examine methodically the structure or nature of the topic by separating it into component parts and present them as a whole in a summary. You need to conclude with a fair judgement, after analyzing the nature of each component part and interrelationship between them.
Structure of the answer
Introduction – Explain in brief about RERA.
- Mention some of the key provisions of RERA
- Talk about the status quo of implementation and examine the reasons for delay.
- Analyze how can we quicken the entire process
- Talk about the benefits that will accrue if RERA is properly implemented
Conclusion – Present your view on the implementation of RERA and the way forward.