[Insights Secure – 2018] Daily UPSC Mains Answer Writing Practice: 26 March 2018
Click on EACH question to post/upload you answers.
From TUESDAY we will resume posting detailed directions for each question as usual. We are NOT stopping it. Things have settled down at Insights now. Need a small break. Thank you.
General Studies – 1
Topic: The Freedom Struggle – its various stages and important contributors /contributions from different parts of the country.
Bipan Chandra India’s Struggle for Independence, Page 83, Chapter – 6
General Studies – 2
Topic: Functioning of judiciary
General Studies – 3
Topic: Security challenges and their management in border areas
3) Border security is one of the most vital component of national security of any country and in this regard, the Indian government has been pushing for technological solutions through Comprehensive Integrated Border Management System (CIBMS) project. In this light, discuss the limitations, cost-effectiveness and suitability of technological solutions to manage India’s borders. (250 Words)
Topic: Conservation; Environmental pollution
Topic: Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development and employment.
Topic: Indigenization of technology and developing new technology.
General Studies – 4
Topic: Ethics and Human Interface: Essence, determinants and consequences of Ethics in human actions;
Other IMPORTANT issues that are NOT covered Today in Secure/Covered Previously:
- GSAT-6A and Armed Forces
- Disaster Managements – Forest Fires
- Technology to Save near Extinct species
- India – Maldives Relations – Challenges
- Europe’s new data protection regime offers a sound basis for India to craft its own legislation
- Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission
- Bombay Club
- Women on Bank Notes – Significance