[Insights Secure – 2018] Daily UPSC Mains Answer Writing Practice: 24 March 2018
Click on EACH question to post/upload you answers.
From MONDAY we will resume posting detailed directions for each question as usual. We are NOT stopping it. We need more time to fix remaining issues with the website today (site will function normally for you though). Thank you.
General Studies – 1
Topic: Physical geography of India
Topic: Distribution of key natural resources across the world (including South Asia and the Indian subcontinent); Changes in critical geographical features (including waterbodies and ice-caps) and in flora and fauna and the effects of such changes
2) The 2018 edition of the World Water Development Report (WWDR 2018) seeks to inform policy and decision-makers, inside and outside the water community, about the potential of nature-based solutions (NBS) to address contemporary water management challenges. What are these nature-based solutions (NBS)? What is their potential? Examine. (250 Words)
Topic: The Freedom Struggle – its various stages and important contributors /contributions from different parts of the country.
Bipan Chandra India’s Struggle for Independence, Page 41, Chapter – 2
General Studies – 2
Topic: Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests
Topic: Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health
General Studies – 3
Topic: Infrastructure – shipping, ports
General Studies – 4
Topic: Corporate governance
Other IMPORTANT issues that are NOT covered Today in Secure/Covered Previously:
- Nehru’s views on Religion
- Education of migrant children
- Peasant struggles worldwide
- National Health Protection Mission
- India’s overseas China policy
- Global Water crisis