TOPPER’S STRATEGY: Prabhat Ranjan Pathak, Rank 137, First Attempt
Prabhat Ranjan Pathak
Rank 137, CSE 2016
Hello friends, I am Prabhat Rajan Pathak (AIR 137, 1st attempt). It’s always a pleasure to get results on expected line on which you have worked. The kind of efforts I was putting in, it wasn’t difficult to predict the marks which I was going to get to qualify this exam.
Learning from mistakes of others, analysing what my capacities were, where I was weak and finding own shortcuts helped me a lot. So getting 466 (p1-118, p2-115, p3-117, p4-116) in GS was a pleasant surprise in very first attempt though I had predicted it to go upto 400+.
- Well, during first 3 months (15 July to October 20) I tried to give 1st reading of few selected static books with target of finishing any book at pace of 80-100 page per day (in bracket i have given days).
- From Dec 20 to April 20, along with optional i completed making synopsis(short notes) of static books(except Laxmikant) and every classroom notes(even optional). Once synopsis are ready you need not open the book. The whole book content can be revised in 3-4 hrs.
- April- May – revising synopsis, making notes out of editorial of (important news article-forumias). from feb to may 3-4 article per day)
- June- making notes from solutions of test series(vision(25),insights(8),
vajiram(10)), mrunal(notes from video of economic survey)
- July – complete revision- including vision mothly magnize (12 months)(1-3 July ,18-21 July , 6 aug.