ONLINE APPLICATION: Insights Offline Guidance Program – 2018
Insights Offline Guidance Program – 2018
Please read following clarifications regarding Insights OGP-2018 before applying (Link to Application is Given in the End):
- This program is designed mainly for aspirants who want to start from Basics – Aspirants who want to read NCERTs throughly; aspirants who want to start Writing Practice from Day -1; Aspirants who want to improve their Prelims scores; and aspirants who want to treat themselves as freshers whatever be their experience level. If you are an aspirant who has given Interview or written Mains multiple times, you might find classes in the beginning of this course very basic. If you choose to be part of this program despite knowing this fact, we want you to take part in discussions and attend classes. However, one is free to skip classes if he/she is already well versed in the topics that are being taught in class.
- There will be a team of 5 Teachers. They will be available round the clock in the institute. Teachers will act as guides and facilitators. We encourage more discussion with teachers and among students themselves.
- We will be constantly reminding students to give all tests and perform well in them. One must constantly show improvement in their performance. You must participate in all discussions in a healthy manner. Anyone who creates problem for other students will be shown door.
- We have built a new spacious classroom that can accommodate 140 students at a time. We can comfortably conduct two batches in a day. Hence we are looking for 280 serious aspirants. If number of applications is less and if we don’t get enough serious aspirants, we will reduce the intake.
- The application for this program is bit lengthy. All information provided will be secure and confidential. As we want only serious, determined students to form a batch, we want to know more about you through your responses. Telephonic interview will be conducted to students shortlisted in the first list. Based on this interview, a final list will be prepared and confirmation mails will be sent after June 25th.
- Program will start from July 15. Students of this batch who do well in prelims will be part of offline Mains Test Series. Those who do well in Mains will be given intensive interview guidance. Others who don’t make it to either Mains or Interview can continue to avail guidance for their future attempts.
- All students of this batch can avail Reading Room facility located in the institute. As told earlier, a monthly fees will charged for the same. Only serious students will be allowed to study here.
- A nominal fee of Rs 100 will be charged at the end of registration to deter non-serious students from applying.
- The last date for applying is June 25. After this date, registration will be closed. No admissions are made at Institution once batch is finalised.
- Fee details will be sent to shortlisted students.
Wish you all the best.
Link to Application
- Next story 1) Countries colonised by Europe’s imperial powers had vastly divergent economic fates after the end of colonial rule. Some prospered into extraordinarily rich economies, while others made very little progress. Examine the causes of this divergent economic fates of colonies.
- Previous story QUIZ – 2017: Insights Current Affairs Quiz, 19 June 2017