Public Administration: 10 October 2016
- Financial Management:
- Finance commission in India performs the job of statistics aggregation. comment
- Performance budgeting failed because it was applied to sectors/ programs where quantitative evaluation was not feasible. Examine the principles underlying performance budgeting techniques.
- Gender responsive budgeting has infused greater accountability of planning departments towards women empowerment programs. Examine the statement.
- “Social auditing of flagship programmes of the Central government facilitates the performance of the Comptroller and Auditor-General.” Elaborate the statement with appropriate examples.
- Comment on the recent changes in the approach and methodology of devolution of responsibilities and transfer of funds from the Union to the States.
- 2016 budget is a green budget and a pro-farmer budget. Critically examine.