Please take the following survey conducted by Expert Committee to Review Civil Services Examination.
Your feedback matters a lot. It hardly takes 5 minutes of your time. Your choices in this survey can make huge difference to the way civil services examination are conducted by UPSC.
Some of the Questions in the above survey are related to:
- Testing English Proficiency (at what stage of exam)
- Age relaxation (If it’s too high)
- Number of Attempts (If they are too many!)
- Retention of Optional Subject
- If Exam is Biased towards Urban Students
Some more similar questions are there in the survey. Please choose your choices thoughtfully.