Finally we have decided to conduct classroom test series for UPSC civil services examination – 2016 at our Bangalore centre. Thank you for the wonderful response to our previous survey. Huge demand has encouraged and compelled us to conduct offline test series for prelims 2016.
How will it be different from Online Test Series?
- Both online and offline Test Series is ONLY for Paper – 1 and doesn’t include CSAT test series.
- You will be giving all 32 tests in a proper classroom
- You will be given hard copy of question paper and OMR sheet
- You will get to meet serious aspirants in Bangalore and form groups (based on common optional subject)
- You will be given rank based on your performance
- We will be there personally to interact with you and discuss doubts
- You will get soft copy of solutions and NOT hard copy as our solutions are so detailed that giving hard copies is cumbersome, time consuming and costly for us. Please cooperate.
However these tests are best suited to people living in and around Bangalore. Tests will be flexible. You can take them any day you want.
For others, we have created a very good online platform (shortly, payment link will be provided) to give tests from your comfort zones.
Mains Self Study:
As we have stated earlier, we will be providing Mains questions based on same schedule and syllabus (Mains oriented syllabus will be posted next week) You should answer these questions either on the website or in your notebook. We will post questions on website for all and won’t be giving any hard copy of the same to classroom students. However, now and then you can show us your answers and get some feedback.
Regarding Classroom Prelims Test Series 2016:
- First test will be conducted on November 18th. For online people first test will be conducted on October 30th. Due to setting up of new classroom and other related works, first test has been postponed for offline batch. From third test onwards, offline tests will be held according to the online timetable
- For first two tests, please complete the syllabus as prescribed in Timetable and give tests on November 18th and 19th or anytime after these dates.
- Exact exam centre address with Map Location (Hampinagar, RPC Layout, Vijayanagar, Bangalore) will be sent to your registered email once you complete subscription (it will be sent in the first week of November 2015)
- After subscription, please take a print out of Receipt you receive and produce the same to take tests at our centre.
- If you wish, you can give tests even on Saturday and Sundays between 9 to 5 pm.
Considering the cost of rent and printing charges we have kept price of classroom prelims test series at Rs 8500/– (Rs 2500 more than Online test series) You will be with us for a year-long journey. We will do our best to give you best quality tests so that you would clear prelims with ease.
Payment should be made only through Online Mode (Through Netbanking, Debt/Credit card)
If you are in and around Bangalore, we believe that this Test Series is going to help you immensely if your target is to clear prelims and go on to get a rank in 2016.
Number of Intake:
The intake will be closed as soon as subscriptions reach 600 students. Intake is purely based on first come first served (FCFS) basis. So please hurry up as demand is increasing day by day for the same (this is not marketing gimmick. If you decide to join later, you will not get a seat, hence this request). Once subscriptions reach 600 limit, we will close registrations.
Thereafter, you can opt only for online exams.
Students will be divided into 4 batches of 150 each based on the timing of their subscription. First 150 who register will be put into a first batch, likewise same method will be followed for other batches.
If you had filled the feedback form and said Yes to offline program, please go ahead and make the payment. You will not regret this decision. We assure you that, with Insights, your UPSC IAS Exam preparation journey will be interesting and result oriented.
Note: While subscribing, please provide correct email ID and phone number (please carefully fill) so that we can communicate better with you.
Also please read in detail about our program and get a clear picture HERE. If you have any doubts, please ask them in comments section. Thank you.
Wish you all the best to Mission 2016.
If you face problem during payment, please immediately shoot an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. They will resolve it immediately. Be assured that your money will always be safe.